10th National Moot Court Competition
@ School of Law, CHRIST, Bangalore [Sep 13-15].
Register by Aug 28.
CHRIST (Deemed to be University), is a premier education institution with the motto of excellence and service. The National Assessment and Accreditation Council have accredited the University with Grade ‘A’.
School of Law, CHRIST (Deemed to be University) is an institute imparting world-class legal education, not only to students from various parts of the country but also hosts a strong international students’ representation.
The Courses are approved by the Bar Council of India. SLCU illuminates unmatched infrastructure comprising of well-equipped audio-visual classrooms, resourceful libraries with the latest legal publications and journals and above all, a conducive environment to study and explore numerous possibilities of a wholesome legal experience.
About the moot
The Moot Court Society is holding the 10th edition of its annual flagship event, National Moot Court Competition (NMCC) from 13th to 15th of September 2019. In the previous editions, NMCC has witnessed and contributed to the development of a more refined mooting culture throughout the country.
Submission and other details
All law colleges/ institutions/ universities across the country recognized by the Bar Council of India is eligible to take part in the Competition. All participants must be currently pursuing their Bachelor’s degree in Law, i.e., either 3 years or 5-year courses.
Competition registration shall be based on first come first serve basis to 40 participating teams. Registration shall be successful upon completion of all formalities mentioned in the Rules. Last day for Online Registration is 28th August, 2019.
- The registration fee (with accommodation) for the Competition is INR 5,000/- (Rupees Four Thousand Five Hundred).
- The registration fee (without accommodation) for the Competition is INR 3,000/-(Rupees Three Thousand).
Registration fee is only payable by way of Demand Draft (DD) in the favour of Christ University payable at Bengaluru.
The last date for receiving the copies of the Registration Form and payment details is 30th August 2019, 6 PM at the following postal address:
Mr. Ashwin Kunal Singh, Faculty Coordinator, Moot Court Society, School of Law, CHRIST (Deemed to be University), Hosur Road, Bengaluru – 560 029.
A scanned copy of the registration form and the registration fee (DD) must be sent via email to [email protected] by 6 PM, 30th August 2019.
Note: The Registration Form and the Travel Form should be sent to the aforementioned postal address.
- Last Date for Online Registration – 28th August 2019
- Last date for receiving copies of Reg. Form/Approval Letter and Last date for seeking clarifications – 30th August 2019
- Release of clarifications and Team Codes – 3rd September 2019
- Submission of Travel Form – 3rd September 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Memorials One Hard Copy (both claimant and respondent) and Soft Copy by email – 7th September 2019
- Orientation and Submission of Memorials (Five Hard Copies) Prelims Rounds 1 and 2 – 13th September 2019
- Octa Finals/Quarter Finals/Semi-Finals – 14th September 2019
- Finals – 15th September 2019
To register, click here.
Ms Twinkle J Chadwa (+91 – 9480931571)
Ms Madhumitha Kesavan (+91 – 9710759451)
Mr Likith Reddy (+91 –98440 37300)