3 Days National Workshop on Legal Research Methodology
@ University of Mysore [Feb 6-9]:
Submit by Jan 31
ABOUT THE INSTITUTE
The Department of Studies and research in Law was established in 1973 with its vision and mission. The University of Mysore (Accredited with A++) spread around 750 acres is among the leading institutions of its type, and is a long-term symbol in the focus on excellence in higher education in India.
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
The Department of Studies and Research in law, University of Mysore, Mysore, is organizing Three Day National Workshop on Research Methodology for Post Graduate law students, Research scholars in law and Postdoctoral research scholars in law on 6th, 7th, and 8th February 2020.
BRIEF COURSE MODULE
- Introduction to Research Methodology;
- Methodological and Measurement Issues in legal research;
- Research Design and Qualitative research and analysis;
- Quantitative methods and analysis;
- Writing research proposals and PhD thesis;
- Role of Statistics in Research;
- Use of computer in legal research
- Minor Research project work.
Hands-on experience in statistical software (SPSS etc), Case-Based Analysis, Supplementary Course Materials, Training to write Research Publications, techniques to be adopted in the teaching field, comparative views, multidisciplinary subject analysis and so on.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE
- Those who have already enrolled for PhD in law
- Those who are working as lecturer and wish to pursue PhD in law
- Recent PDF in law
- P. G. Students in law
- Faculty of Social Science
SELECTION OF THE CANDIDATES
The Course will have a capacity intake of 50 participants. Interested scholars may download the application format (Registration) and submit duly filled application to the undersigned on or before 31.01.2020. Only shortlisted suitable candidates will be intimated. No TA will be given to the selected candidates. The outstation participants will be given free lodging and boarding facilities at the University guest house on twin share basis.
Application (See Annexure I) along with other documents (CV, and registration copy) should reach the following address by registered post only. Applicants must send the soft copy of their application also to the given Email ID firstname.lastname@example.org an advance copy.
For All Participants: Rs. 1,000/-
Mode of payment: Selected Candidates may require to pay the Registration Fee by way of cheque or a Demand draft in favour of “The Chairman, Department of studies in law, University of Mysore, Mysore.
Fee may also be paid through e-transfer to the following address:
- Name of the A/c holder: CHAIRMAN DOS IN LAW
- Bank Name: State Bank of India
- Bank Branch: University Campus Branch
- Account Number: 64148140319
- IFS Code: SBIN0040059
Important Note: Selected Candidates are expected to bring their own laptops.
- Workshop Coordinator Prof. RAMESH Professor Dos in Law University of Mysore Email: email@example.com Phone: 0821-2419849(o) Mob:09448801121
- Workshop Director Prof. C. BASAVARAJU Dean and Chairman Dos in Law University of Mysore Mobile No: 9986390650 Email. firstname.lastname@example.org