Vidhi Aagaz’s 2nd Virtual International Conference
Women’s World: Epitome of Victimisation and Emancipation[ Aug 11 ]
Register by June 30
ABOUT VIDHI AAGAZ
Established in June 2017, VidhiAagaz aims at providing a platform to students, lawyers and the entire academic fraternity at large, to showcase their researching and writing skills. Till date, VidhiAagaz has successfully conducted various series of essay writing, article writing and ppt drafting competitions.
VidhiAagaz is pleased to announce its 2nd Virtual International Conference, ViACON: Chapter II, on “Women’s World: Epitome of Victimisation and Emancipation”, on 11th August, 2019.
‘ViACON: Chapter II” is the Second Annual International Conference held by Vidhi Aagaz. We, at Vidhi Aagaz, are striving hard to achieve academic excellence and this conference is a stepping stone in achieving our goal. This international conference is a unique platform for every researcher and writer at large to showcase their talent and present their opinion before a panel of revered judges.
Who can apply
We invite all researchers, writers, students (both UG & PG), lawyers, academia, professionals, scholars, and all others who wish to express their views and opinions on the above subject.
- The Best Researcher Award: Cash Prize of Rs. 5000/- and certificate.
- The 2nd Best Researcher Award: Cash Prize of Rs. 3000/- and certificate.
- The 3rd Best Researcher Award: Cash Prize of Rs. 2000/- and certificate.
Call for Papers
Submissions of Abstracts and Papers have to be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Women’s World: Epitome of Victimisation and Emancipation
The sub-themes of the conferences are as follows:
- Domestic Violence
- Marital Rape
- Glass-ceiling at workplace
- Sexual Harassment
- Cognitive Differences
- Sports and Misogamy
- Women & Politics
- Economic abuse
- Social Abuse
- Child Marriage
- Human trafficking
- Gender Dysphoria
- Reproductive Coercion
- Abstractive Violence
- Sexual Slavery
- Forced Sterilization
- Forced Marriage
Authors can write on any topic related to the theme.
- The research paper must not exceed 3000 words excluding footnotes.
- The papers should be original work of authors and should not have been submitted anywhere for publication.
- Submission must be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 300 words and author(s) affiliation
- All footnotes/references in the submission must conform to the Bluebook 19th Edition.
- Co-authorship is permitted to a maximum of 2 authors.
- Copyright over the published material shall vest with “VidhiAagaz”
- A separate cover letter mentioning the name(s) of the author(s), E-mail id, Mobile number, the title of the manuscript and the name of Institution, shall be sent along with the submission.
- All submissions must be made in.doc format.No pdf format shall be entertained.
- The link for submitting videos will be shared after registration
- Submissions of Abstracts and Papers have to be made via email to email@example.com with the subject as “Submission of Abstract/ Submission of Research Paper”.
- Submission of Videos has to be made on provided link after registration. (On failing to submit video, author will be disqualified from Prizes)
Early Bird [Abstract submitted till 30th June]
- Professionals, Academia and Scholars: Rs. 1250/-
- Students: Rs. 1050/-
Regular [Abstract submitted after 30th June]
- Professionals, Academia and Scholars: Rs. 1500/-
- Students: Rs. 1250/-
[Only Abstract can be submitted initially for Early Bird Registrations]
- Submission of abstract: 30th June 2019
- Payment of registration fees: 7th July, 2019
- Submission of Full Paper: 15th July 2019.
- Submission of abstract & research paper: 15th July 2019
- Payment of registration fees: 22nd July, 2019
As this is a virtual conference, all the author(s) will need to submit their video through the process intimated to them after registration. Hard Copy of Conference Certificates will be sent to all.
In case the author fails to submit the video, he/she will be disqualified from winning Prizes.
For any queries email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact:
- Ms. Anuniti Pandey: 91-7296894655
- Ms. Akshita Singh: 8420439763
- Vaibhav Shrivastava: 7355481982
For the Brochure click here
For the official website click here