II Techno Legal National Moot Court Competition 2017 @ College of Legal Studies, UPES
on 17th-19th March, 2017
For your kind reference, short details of the program are as follows:
II Techno Legal National Moot Court Competition 2017
College of Legal Studies, UPES is going to organize the II Techno Legal National Moot Court Competition, 2017.
17th – 19th March, 2017
College of Legal Studies, University of Petroleum & Energy Studies, Dehradun
The University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES) is the first Indian Energy University which aims at providing domain specific professionals at the graduate, post graduate and doctoral levels from the management, engineering and legal sector, respectively. With the College of Legal Studies, College of Management Studies and College of Engineering Studies within its ambit, the University offers academic programmes across oil and gas, power, transportation, infrastructure, logistics and supply chain sectors, and has become prominent in the country and worldwide, because of its commitment in imparting quality education and for providing competent professionals.
Students enrolled in full time 3 years or 5 years law programmes are eligible to compete in the competition. Each College / Institution / University may send maximum of one team.
- Each team shall include two speakers, who shall be accompanied by one researcher all of whom shall be designated accordingly.
- Once provisional registration is completed, the team composition must remain the same throughout the competition.
- The change in team composition is subjected to Clause 3(a)(ii) of rules.
- No observer is allowed to accompany any team.
- A nominal registration fee shall be charged from the Universities / Colleges / Institutions that have been selected in the memorial rounds. The registration fees shall be Rs. 3000/-.
- The teams must send the soft copy of the memorials at email@example.com by 4th March, 2017 (11:59 pm), which must be a .pdf file extension with the subject of the email as memorials for “Memorial Submission – Team Code”. For ex: “TC-E”
- The file name of the memorials shall be in the following format “Team Code”,”Side represented”. For ex: TC-E Defendant.
- Late Submissions: For every hour of delay in memorial submission beyond the prescribed time (11:59 pm IST, 4th March, 2017), 1 mark shall be deducted. Any Memorial submitted 15 hours after the time prescribed above (i.e. after 2:59 pm IST, 5th March, 2017) will not be accepted.
- Accommodation and Food shall be provided off-campus and on campus to all participants on the dates of the competition only, i.e. 17th to 19th March, 2017
- The transport for commutation from the place of stay to the venue of the competition shall be provided as per the schedule.
The last date for submission of the soft copy of registration form is 25th January, 2017 and that of the complete registration form is 5th February 2017.
Dr. Gagandeep Kaur
Faculty Convener, technoLAWgy society,
College of Legal Studies, University of Petroleum and Energy Studies,
Knowledge Acres, Kandoli Campus
P.O. Kandoli Via-Prem Nagar
Dehradun, Uttarakhand – 248007
For Invitation, CLICK HERE
For Brochure, CLICK HERE
For Moot Problem, CLICK HERE
For Rule Book, CLICK HERE
For Registration Form, CLICK HERE
For More Details, Visit Website, CLICK HERE
LawOF does not claim any responsibility for the above mentioned Event/Program. We thus request you to verify its credentials on your sole responsibility, before applying for it.
The Contents of this Website are informative only and for the benefit of the general public. Even though every care has been taken to ensure the correctness of information and procedure, the www.lawof.in is not responsible for any inadvertent errors and the same may please be brought to the notice through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org