Two Days Conference on Corporate Laws
@ Osmania University, Hyderabad [Nov 23-24]:
Submit by Oct 15.
About the Organizer
Osmania University is a public state university located in University town, Hyderabad, India, and founded in 1918. It was established by and named after Mir Osman Ali Khan, the 7th Nizam of Hyderabad.
The Post Graduate College of Law has a Glorious History of more than 115 years. The Faculty of Law started classes in 1899 by Legal Department during Nizam period, in Hyderabad State.
About the Conference
The PG College of Law, Osmania University, Basheerbagh, Hyderabad, In collaboration with the Institute of Company Secretaries of India organising a two day Conference on “RECENT TRENDS IN CORPORATE LAWS: THEIR IMPACT ON SOCIO-ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT IN INDIA” on 23 and 24 November 2019.
India is one of the fastest-growing economies in the world despite the low growth rates in recent times. The industrial growth is the key for any economy so we need to have balanced growth.
The Anti-competitive practices have to be controlled and we need to have healthy competition in the market, this helps in protecting the consumers’ interest, apart from the above issue, various financial scams that are taking place in the recent times, are alarming situations where the law needs to be changed along with the changes.
Call for Papers
- Contributors are requested to send their original and unpublished articles relating to the seminar themes and any other issues relevant to the subject.
- Participants are further requested to send the soft copy of full-length paper through e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The intimation of acceptance shall be given on or before 20th October 2019. Selected full-length papers will be published in the book format (with ISBN Number) and the same shall be released at the Conference.
- Recent changes in Law of Arbitration and Conciliation and the Consumer Protection Laws.
- Competition law and Anti-competitive issues in various sectors in India.
- National Company Law Tribunal and its Role inefficient dispute settlement.
- Insolvency Law and economic development of the country.
- Recent trends in international trade laws and its impact on the corporate sector in India.
- New financial policy in India and its impact on economic development in relation to restructuring in the Banking Sector.
Research Scholars, CS Members, Students, Lawyers and Associated Professional members.
- Rs. 1500/– ( After confirmation of Abstract/Paper the fee shall be paid through online transfer to the account.
- Extra Rs. 1500/- to be paid by the candidates whose full-length papers are selected for publication and copy of the book will be provided to the participants whose papers are selected)
- Submission of Abstract: 15th October, 2019
- Confirmation of papers: 20th October 2019
- Submission of full-length paper: 1st November 2019
- Registration fee and publication fee if any: 5th November 2019
- Conference dates: 23rd and 24th November 2019
Seminar Co-Convenor: CS A. Sridhar, PG College of Law, OU Basheerbagh, Hyderabad.
Mobile number: 9989394290
Student Co-ordinator: Ganta Manish, Final Year Student, 5YDC, PGCL, Osmania University.
Mobile number: 9493983776