Welcome to LawOF!
If you use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
The use of this website i.e www.lawof.in is subject to the following terms and conditions of use:
- We do not provide any professional, legal or any other advice and you should always seek independent advice before acting on any information on the website.
- The content of the website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information on this website is completely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any information or services available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- LawOF does not subscribe to the views of any authors and does not in any manner confirm or deny the opinion expressed therein, and shall not be treated as the opinion of LawOF.
- We are not liable for content published on the www.lawof.in by users of the website. If any such content shows to be inappropriate to us, we reserve the right to take down such content.
- You must refrain from using the website i.e. www.lawof.in in any way that causes damage to the website or in any harmful, unlawful or fraudulent manner. Any such use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You hereby agree not to post material including spamming which is intentionally intended to upset other users.
- From consistently this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies and, therefore, we owe no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- We ensuring that all information we provide in the website is correct but we are not responsible for any loss suffered by you as a consequence of any that action you take or omit to take on the basis of any of the information we provide.
- We provide information only through www.lawof.in. We are not be liable for any loss suffered by you through the use of the website.
- You shall not publish or cause to be published any defamatory, unlawful, obscene, harmful, offensive, or other objectionable content on the website.
- We reserve the right to disable, delete and restrict your account.
- Your use of this website i.e www.lawof.in and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.