Prof. R. V. Dhanapalan National Law Moot @
Central Law College, Salem [March 27-29]:
Register by Feb 25
About the College
Central Law College was founded by Prof. R.V. Dhanapalan in the year 1984. the college offers 5 years integrated B.A.LL.B and 3-year LL.B courses. The College is recognised by Bar Council Of India, New Delhi and is affiliated to Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University. The college is located at the foothills of Yercaud at Salem in Tamil Nadu, with State-of-the-art amenities.
About the Moot
Prof. R. V. Dhanapalan National Law Moot has been conceived with the aim of creating opportunities for learning and development of jurisprudence on emerging trends in and to develop cutting edge skills in research, drafting and advocacy.
It is aimed to facilitate the evolution of the jurisprudential analysis of the laws and consequential emergence of new laws.
Participation is restricted to bona fide undergraduate students of 5 years/3 years LL.B. programme of any University/Institution /College (recognised by the Bar Council of India). The competition shall be in English language only.
Each Institution participating in the competition shall send a team consisting of two Speakers and one Researcher. The Registration shall be restricted to 20 teams on first come first serve basis.
Dates: 27th – 29th March 2020
The Central Law College, Yercaud Main Road, Kannankurichi, Salem, Tamil Nadu – 636008.
Filled in a scanned copy of Registration form and the scanned copy of D.D. shall be sent by email to the email ID: email@example.com on or before 25.02.2020. A confirmation e-mail will be sent to the participating institutions sending the provisional registration mails. Only one team is allowed from each participating institution.
Registration fee is Rs. 3000/- for each participating team, payable by way of DD drawn in favor of The Principal (Expenses), The Central Law College, Salem.
Accommodation, local conveyance and hospitality for participants will be provided as specified in the rules.
The participating team must submit the hard copy of Registration Form along with DD, institution’s approval letter and travel form on or before 29th February 2020.
- Last date for Provisional Registration with Scanned D.D. via e-mail: 25th February 2020 (Tuesday)
- Last date for sending the Hard Copy of Registration Form along with D.D.(Registration Fee) 29th February 2020 (Saturday).
- Submission of 01 copy of both side Memorials (Hard Copy) along with soft copy in a CD: 14th March 2020 (Saturday).
- Desk Registration and (copies 5 each side) memorial submission: 27th March 2020 at 3.00 p.m.
- Preliminary Rounds: 28th March 2020 (Saturday).
- Quarter-Final Round: 28th March 2020 (Saturday).
- Semi–Final Round: 29th March 2020 (Sunday).
- Final Round: 29th March 2020 (Sunday).
Registration without the duly attested copy of the approval letter from the college/institution/university will not be entertained.
- Ms: M.Santha Kumari: Assistant Professor of Law: 8124406653
- Mr. G. Baskara: Assistant Professor of Law: 9894182966
- Mr. S. Venkateshwaran at Srinivasane: Assistant Professor of Law: 9600967162
- Mr. Manibharathi. R- 9578888861
- Mr. Kalimuthu. M: 8667642432
- Ms. Sharmiya. N: 9003950547
- Ms. Saranya. P: 9600657358