3rd TNNLU-CCI National Moot Court Competition 2020 by TNNLU-CCI [March 6-8]
About the Organisation
Tamil Nadu National Law University, formerly Tamil Nadu National Law School, is a state university and law school located at Navalurkottapattu, Dindigul Main Road, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu, India. It is the first and only National Law University in the state of Tamil Nadu.
About Organising University
3rd TNNLU-CCI National Moot Court Competition, 2020 will be organised by Tamil Nadu National Law University in collaboration with Competition Commission of India on 6th – 8th March 2020.
Tamil Nadu National Law University, Tiruchirapalli
Law students duly enrolled in the 3-year LL.B. courses or 5-year integrated LL.B. courses undergraduate programmes may apply to participate in the Competition. One only team per Institution/University can participate in the Competition.
3 Members (2 Speakers and 1 Researcher) (or) 2 Members (2 Speakers)
Provisional Registration will open on 15th December 2019 along with the release of the Moot Problem and Moot Rules.
The important dates of the 3rd TNNLU-CCI National Moot Court Competition, 2020 are as detailed below:
- Release of the Moot Problem and commencement of Provisional Registration: 15th December 2019
- Deadline for Registration: 8th January 2020
- Last Day for seeking Clarifications: 10th January 2020
- Release of Clarifications for the Moot Proposition: 12th January 2020
- Submission of Memorials (Soft Copy) 23rd February 2020
- Dates of the 3rd TNNLU-CCI National Moot Court Competition, 2020: 6th – 8th March 2020
The Moot Problem, Brochure containing the Rules, Registration Form and Travel Form as set to release on 15th December 2019.
For further details, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Ms. Ojas Sivakumar
Student Convenor: +91-9884112501