Panjab Model United Nations, UILS, Chandigarh (22nd-23rd April 2017): Registrations Open
Panjab Model United Nations (PMUN) is a recreation of the United Nations proceedings, with students role-playing representatives of different countries in UN committees like the General Assembly, Security Council etc.
The purpose of PMUN is for students to achieve a greater understanding not only of the UN, but also of global issues, through an interactive and enjoyable educational experience.
This year, PMUN-2017 is going to be bigger and better. With 4 committees as a part of 2nd Edition, including General Assembly, Security Council, UEFA and AIPPM, PMUN is inviting delegates from universities, colleges and schools across the country.
Panjab Model United Nations invites you to the University Institute of Legal Studies, Panjab University, Chandigarh for its second episode! We promise you a weekend dedicated to exemplary debating and discussion!
Dates: April 22-23, 2017
Venue Of The Event:
University Institute of Legal Studies, Panjab University, Chandigarh
- Delegate Application form is available here
- Institutional Delegate Application form is available here
The committees being convened and their agendas for PMUN-201717 are as follows:
1. Elite Club Coaches Forum (UEFA):
- Implementation of 48 teams UCL format.
- Technical Developments in the current UCL games.
2. United Nations General Assembly (DISEC)
- Combating militarization of global commons
3. All India Political Parties Meet (AIPPM)
- Amendments to Information Technology Act with special emphasis to Section 66A in the light of internet censorship.
- Setting minimum benchmarks for parliamentarians.
4. United Nations Security Council (UNSC)
- Peace consolidation in Western Africa
Delegate Registration Fees:
Rs. 1000 (accommodation charges extra)
For Accommodation, kindly contact 7 days prior to the event.
For any queries, please send an email to email@example.com
For Queries Call:
Secretary General Shvetanshu Goel – 07589491041
Chief of Operations Saurav Khanna – 0978199541
For Registration Contact Ishnoor – 09356668771.
For Facebook Page Click Here
For Delegate Application Form Click Here
LawOF does not claim any responsibility for the above-mentioned Event/Program. We thus request you to verify its credentials on your sole responsibility, before applying for it.
The Contents of this Website are informative only and for the benefit of the general public. Even though every care has been taken to ensure the correctness of information and procedure, the www.lawof.in is not responsible for any inadvertent errors and the same may please be brought to the notice through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org