Online Legal Internship
Legal Aid Centre
(A Group of Dedicated Advocates providing free legal opinion)
About Legal Aid Centre:
At Legal Aid Centre, we are a group of dedicated advocates who believe in the principles of providing honest free legal opinion which would support our social responsible cause, as our objective is to empower people of their legal rights who face legal situations. As a common man we understand the pain and the suffering each individual goes through facing a legal situation, so getting an honest opinion would help you to decide and choose the right path for your legal situation
What will be your role?
- Writing articles on various legal issues, laws etc..[500-1000 words]
- 3 Articles per week limiting plagiarism
- Circulate the e-posters through email, mailing-list, WhatsApp, Facebook, and Twitter
- Utilize official website and social media to spread awareness amongst students
- Student pursuing three year or five year law course or any other course from a recognized institution.
- Any experience in organizing/managing/directing/volunteering with educational, technical or cultural event (preferably)
How to apply?
Send in your up-to-date curriculum vitae to mail along with a statement of purpose
For Official Website, CLICK HERE