Online Blog Writing Competition by LawSikho
: Submit by September 10
About the Organizer
LawSikho is an initiative in online legal education. They create focused practical legal content to enhance career opportunities and access to justice in India.
LawSikho is organising an Online Blog Writing Competition.
No registration fee charged.
Winner gets Rs. 10000/- and a certificate of merit + Top 3 participants would get the chance to intern at Anupam Sanghi and Associates, a leading law firm working in competition law and certificate of merits + Top 10 will get the certificate of appreciation + best articles (besides the above mentioned ones, will get published)
Last Date of Submission:
10 September 2019
Mail your write-ups on Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Word Limit: minimum of 2000
Topics: any topic relating to the theme of the competition.
Points to keep in mind regarding the format of the blog
- Structure of the article should be well made i.e., must include every possible aspect of law and judicial pronouncements.
- The article should be exhaustive in itself to give the reader all information necessary to him.
- The article should be logically and creatively written.
- Grammar and concept should be correct.
- Articles submitted should be original and unpublished. (Articles have more than 20% unoriginal content will be rejected)
- Should be submitted on an exclusive basis.