NATIONAL LAW UNIVERSITY AND JUDICIAL
18TH AND 19TH AUGUST 2018
CALL FOR PAPERS
Original and well researched- research papers, case studies, and survey reports are invited from the academics, practitioners, researchers, scientists, students, and other stakeholders working and interested in the field of IPR. Research papers shall be subject to the approval of Editorial Board for inclusion in the seminar proceedings. All research papers shall be subject to the scrutiny of anti-plagiarism software.
- Intellectual Property & Technology
- Harmonization of IP & Anti-Trust laws
- Innovation Ecosystem & Intellectual Property
- IP Litigation & Growing Trends in India
- Plant Genetic Resources and Intellectual Property Rights with special emphasis on North East India.
• The legal theory of intellectual property rights (‘IPRs’)
• National IPR Policy
• Challenges in the extant IPR laws in India
• Data Privacy and IPRs
• Artificial Intelligence and IPRs
• Bio Piracy and IPRs
• Genetics and IPRs
• IPR vis-à-vis Traditional Knowledge
• Cloning and IPRs
• Evolution of Biotechnology and Patents
• Copyright Issues in Cyberspace
• Free Trade Agreement vis-à-vis Bio Drugs
• IPRs and the challenges of the industry
• Enforcement of IPRs
The list is suggestive and meritorious contributions on other
sub-themes related to IPRs are also invited.
NATURE OF SUBMISSIONS
- Long Articles- (6500 -8500 words, including footnotes)This category is designed to comprehensively deal with and provide a sustained analysis of a particular legal topic. It must analyse the current position in the field, identify the lacunae therein, along with rendering constructive suggestions.
- Short Articles– (3500–6000 words, including footnotes) Papers in this category, must undertake a more comprehensive study of specific topics, providing a new
perspective and critical insight into the subject.
REGISTRATION FEE & AWARDS/PRIZES
Participants may register as paper presenters or as delegates.
Registration fee -:
- Professional and Academicians: Rs.2000/-
- Students and Research Scholars: Rs.1000/-
- Students of NLUJA, Assam: Rs.500/-
- Delegates: Rs.750/-
Co-authors must register individually
Best Research Presenters – Cash Prize of Rs. 2000/- for each.
Selected research papers shall be published in the University journal bearing an ISSN number subject to quality, plagiarism and editorial selection.
- All submissions must be mailed in Word format (‘.doc’ or ‘.docx’) as an attachment to email@example.com with the subject ‘Abstract submission for the IPR Conference & Final Submission for the IPR Conference’ for the abstract submission and final submission respectively.
- The body of the email must mention the name of the author(s), contact number, academic year (if applicable), Name of the Institution.
• Submission of Abstracts: 30th June, 2018.
• Acceptance of Abstracts: 5th July, 2018.
• Final submission: 31st July, 2018.
• Conference Date: 18th – 19th August 2018.
Paritosh Awasthi- Mob: 7002414514, 7755000707. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Anmol Shrivastava-Mob: 7638829309, 9479530486. Email: email@example.com