National Trial Advocacy Moot Court Competition @ MVGU, Jaipur [Feb 8-10, 2020]: Register by Dec 31
About the Organizer
Maharaj Vinayak Global University is a private University located in Dhand, a village in Amer, now a part of the Jaipur Municipal Corporation, Rajasthan, India. It is approved by the University Grants Commission under the aegis of the Maharaj Vinayak Society.
In order to meet the challenges of globalization and liberalization and to develop an institution of excellence in legal education, Maharaj Vinayak Global University established the Jaipur School of Law in the year 2012 offering BA.LLB (Hons.) and BBA.LLB (Hons.) 5 Year Integrated Courses. The Jaipur School of Law also runs LL.B. 3 Year Course, LL.M. One Year Course and PhD programme as per UGC norms.
About the Competition
On a new concept for giving opportunity & benefits for the law students, Jaipur School of Law is organising for the First Time, First in India the National Trial Advocacy Moot Court Competition-2020 to be held on 8th -10th February 2020 at their University.
Date of Competition
8th -10th February 2020
Moot Court Hall, Jaipur School of Law, Maharaj Vinayak Global University, Jaipur
- One Team from one Law College/Institute/University will be eligible to participate in the competition.
- The members of each team shall be comprised of Five Members consisting of two Mooters, one Researcher and two Students as Witness (should be prepared for both sides).
- The members of the team should be undergraduate law students pursuing 5 Years Law Course/ 3 Year Law Course
- The Registration fee for the competition shall be Rs. 4000/- (Rupees Four Thousand Only) per team including dormitory accommodation (No individual or separate room will be provided).
- The Registration fee shall be payable through Demand Draft and the scanned copy of the DD along with the duly filled registration form shall be sent to us at email@example.com on or before – 31st December 2019.
- NOTE: The original DD and the Registration form (hard copy) shall reach to us on or before 15th January 2020. The DD shall be made in the favour of ‘JAIPUR SCHOOL OF LAW payable at ‘JAIPUR’ and the same shall be sent to:
- THE DEAN, JAIPUR SCHOOL OF LAW, MAHARAJ VINAYAK GLOBAL UNIVERSITY, M-80, MAHESH COLONY, NEAR JP PHATAK UNDERPASS, TONK – PHATAK, JAIPUR, RAJASTHAN – 302015.
- The registration of a team will be considered as complete, once the registration fee is paid and the registration form is e-mailed with all necessary details.
- Registration fees are non-refundable.
- The team must register on or before 15th January 2020, by sending a hard copy of the registration form and registration fees.
- The memorials must be reached at the University’s Office address latest by 15th January 2020.
NOTE: The Registration Fees can also be sent through NET Banking the details are:
HOLDER’s NAME: JAIPUR SCHOOL OF LAW
BANK NAME: AXIXS BANK LTD.
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 914010038372563
BRANCH ADDRESS: APEX TOWER, NEAR APEX MALL, LAL KOTHI, TONK ROAD JAIPUR
MICR CODE: 302211009
IFSC CODE: UTIB0001388
Dr. Mahendra Tiwari (Dean & Head): +919414295727/+919785400364
Mr. Swet Raj Pareek (Assistant Professor): +919309239309
Mr. Mahendra Kumar Jangir (Assistant Professor): +919413545309