” The Changing Dimensions of Right to Health: Issues & Challenges”
by Prof. Harihar Nath Tripathi Foundation
(Venue-BHU , Varanasi).
Submit by 1st Sep.
Prof. Harihar Nath Tripathi Foundation (A Society registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860) Registration No. 1355/2013-14 is established in memory of the great political scientist with the sole objective of continuing his mission in an organised manner and to fulfil his cherished dreams.
About the Conference
The UN Factsheet on the Right to Health states that the progressively realisable right includes basic things like access to healthcare and hospitals, as well as underlying factors necessary for a healthy life, such as safe drinking water and sanitation, food and adequate housing. The society keeps on changing from day to day and so as the law from time to time and they both maintain the dynamisms in them. This conference will be platform from where these issues will be addressed and analyzed by different delegates from all around the world.
- Role of Government in the public health sector
- The revival of rural infrastructure and development
- Nutrition and early child development
- Generic medicine and role of pharmaceutical industries and their commercial ventures
- Rural integrated development programs
- Community medicine services in India
- Role of NREGA and MNREGA
- Groundwater recharging- causing a lack of drinking water
- overuse of pesticides and fertilizers
- Role of technology and its impact on health
- Over Concretization of cities
- Role of Medical Council of India vis a vis W.H.O
- Right to health and human rights
- Role of media and in curbing health-related issues
- Role of PILs and Indian judiciary
- E- commerce and e-health
- Health care and economic policies in India
- business for public health – a reciprocal partnership
- under-investment in health and health care education
- lack of transparency and medical ethics
- Rural agriculture health and safety – farmer’s right
- Regulation of blood banks and blood products
- heath rights of mentally ill patients
- policy regarding euthanasia
- impact and cost-effectiveness of vaccination programmes
- Status of public hospitals in India
- Qualitative research in medical science
- combating pharmaceuticals industries with traditional knowledge
- promoting Ayurveda and traditional knowledge
- Ayurvedic medicine and forestation of medicinal plants
- Role of panchayats in augmenting ayurvedic medicines
- promoting cattle farming and soil fertility
- impact of climate change and disasters on health
- Abstracts not exceeding 300 words on any of the aforesaid themes should be sent to the Organizing Secretary through email at email@example.com on or before 1 st September 2019
- Intimation of Acceptance of Abstract within 2– 3 working day of submission (if accepted).
- All Papers and Abstracts shall be sent via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org as an attachment, the subject of which should mention ‘ABSTRACT SUBMISSION’ or ‘PAPER SUBMISSION’ accordingly.
- No Co-authorship is allowed only single authored papers are allowed.
- Both the Abstracts and Final Papers should mandatorily have Cover Page which clearly indicates the following-
- Name of the author
- Designation of the author
- Contact details of the author
- Email Id(s) of the author
- Full length research paper, maximum in 6 pages should be submitted latest by 3 rd September 2019 through email at email@example.com
- The participants are expected to avoid plagiarism as far as possible and submit original papers only. Thus, any previously published material shall not be accepted.
- All Papers should be submitted in Font Type : Times New Roman
- Font Size : 12 pts
- Line spacing : 1.5 spacing Alignment : Justified
Bluebook (19th Ed.) Citation Format
Only the papers which are accepted by the review committee of the conference for publication purpose, will be published in the edited books with ISBN.
- Submission of Abstract not more than 200-300 words -1 st September 2019
- Last date of intimation of acceptance of abstracts– 2nd September 2019
- Submission of full Paper -3rd September 2019
Last date of Registration -5th September 2019
- Faculties/Professionals/Students/Research Scholars from Institutions/ University -800
- Co-author -300
Note: Co-authorship is allowed only for two authors per paper.
- Each author and Co-author must register separately. In case, of paper in absentia the author must send full paper in advance before the registration.
- The Participants/Delegate can register in the conference by depositing the fee, through NEFT/RTGS/ and sending the duly filled registraation form through E-mail by 5 September 2019
Bank Name : State Bank of India
Account Number : 38158455855
Account Name : Prof Harihar Nath Tripathi Foundation
Account Type : Current IFSC Code : SBIN0000211
Note: No grants for the ‘Traveling Allowances’ will be provided by the organizers. The participants are requested to manage the cost by themselves .
- Adv. Rahul Mishra :+91-9425844411
- Adv. Ayush Tripathi Adv :+91-8765214051
- Dheeraj Kumar Tiwari:+91-7579006367