@ Maharaja Agrasen University, Baddi [March, 14]: Submit by Feb 15
About the University
Maharaja Agrasen University established in the year 2013 was inaugurated by Shri Pranab Mukharjee, Hon’ble President of India.
About the School of Law
Maharaja Agrasen School of Law is emerging as one of the premier legal institute with a unique blend of tradition and modernity. Its mission is to equip the students with the skills to comprehend and analyze the ins and outs of various legal and other inter-disciplinary issues and devise solution to these problems. To achieve this objective the School arranges a number of curricular and extra-curricular activities. Moot Court Competitions, Client Counselling Sessions, Quiz Contests, Seminars, Group Discussions and Guest Lectures etc. Are regular features of the academic schedule of the School. Legal Aid Centre provides free legal services to the economically weaker section of the society.
About the Seminar
Constitutions are commonly regarded as uniquely national products, shaped by domestic ideals and politics. The present theme of the seminar aims to explore the development in the field of socio-legal, political and economic arenas. Further, to impart suggestions from the legal luminaries for further strengthening the spirit of Constitutionalism.
Who Can Participate?
Academicians, Professionals, Research Scholars and Students
Constitutionalism: Augmenting the spirit of Socio- Legal – Economic & Political Development
- Socio Legal Development
- Reservation –Policies & Practical Implementations
- Atrocities against SC/ST/OBC -Legal & Judicial Panorama
- Gender Sensitization: Rights of LGBT community
- Rule of Law
- New Education Policy: A critical analysis
- RTI: A tool to bring transparency in the administration
- Political Reforms: Myth & Reality
- Election Laws
- Role of election commission
- Panchayati Raj/Self Government
- Election Manifesto: Does it fall in the preview of Legitimate expectation
- Anti-Defection Laws
- Impact of Re-organisation of States on Indian Polity
- Role of Governor: Present Scenario
- Constitutional Commitments& Economics Development
- Socialistic approach to economic development
- Role of the State in the distribution of means of production
- Taxing Policies- New development
- Role of Niti Aayog
- Mammoth Issues- relating to Mega Bank Mergers.
- Corporate Social Responsibility: Issues & challenges in India.
- We welcome papers on all the topics, and this category means that it is not necessary for a paper to fit within any specific subject area to be placed.
SUBMISSION OF PAPER
Authors are required to submit their Abstract with maximum 300 words in MS-Word format (letter size 12 point, Times New Roman font) to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 15th Feb., 2020
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION
The abstract should not exceed 300 words and must be accompanied by a cover page stating the following:
Title of the Paper
Name of the Author(s)
Full Research Paper
- For publication, the paper should not exceed 3000 words (exclusive of footnotes).
- -authored Paper with a maximum of two authors is permitted.
- In case of co-authorship, at leastone of the authors must attend the Seminar to present the paper.
- In case any student intends to present the paper of any faculty member, oral presentation shall be allowed only if the said student is a co-author.
- Main text should be in Times Roman with font size 12pts and spacing 1.5.
- The footnotes should be in Times Roman, Font size 10pts. With single spacing.
- One inch margins on all sides of the paper should be maintained.
- Citation style: Follow ILI.
- The paper must be accompanied with scanned copies of the duly filled-in Registration form, DD details, and the cover page as required for the Abstract stated above.
All papers must be the original and unpublished work of the author.
Plagiarized version in any form will be rejected out rightly.
The accepted papers will be published in the form of Peer-reviewed book with ISBN No./ Refereed International Journal with ISSN No. published by Maharaja Agrasen University.
REGISTRATION FEE (Including GST)
Without accommodation With accommodation
Students 500 1650
Scholars 850 2000
Academicians 1200 2400
Corporate Delegates 2500 3500
Registration fee includes Seminar kit, Lunch, entry to Technical Session & Certificate only.
Accommodation will be provided on first come first serve on sharing basis at University campus on receipt of prior confirmation of participation. The Fee should be paid through Demand Draft favouring “Registrar, Maharaja Agrasen University, payable at Baddi”
Bank Details for Sending Fee through NEFT/RTGS
Bank Name AXIS Bank Ltd, Branch Nanakpur, Distt. Panchkula, Haryana
Account Maharaja Agrasen University
Account No. 915010015925264
IFSC Code UTIB0002381
Dr. Kuldeep Chand Dr Nitin Mr. Vishal Kalyan
8219279952 9459265268 9418233028
Mr. Rajesh Kumar Mr. Yogesh Sharma Mr. Manmeet Singh
7404121157 9418353523 9857265724