National Seminar on Criminal Justice Administration @ ICFAI University, Agartala [Jan 10]:
Submit by Dec 20
About the organisation
ICFAI University, Tripura is a nonprofit private university located at Agartala, Tripura, India. It was established in 2004 through an Act of State Legislature.
About the Seminar
ICFAI Law School, ICFAI University, Agartala, Tripura is organising its National Seminar on Criminal Justice Administration: Analysis & Appreciation.
This One Day National Seminar is being organised to create a platform of wide conversation, providing an opportunity to the Students, Academicians & Law Professionals to put forward their research and share their knowledge on a wide range of topics relating to Criminal Justice.
ICFAI Law School, ICFAI University, Agartala-Simna Road, P.O. Kamalghat, Mohanpur, Agartala, Tripura 799210, 10th January 2020
Call for Papers
For the purpose of paper presentation, the themes and sub-theme are listed below, sub-themes are indicative of relevant research areas to give the prospective authors innovative prepositions about the ambit of discussion during the course of
Central Theme – Criminal Justice Administration
Sub-themes – The different avenues of Criminal Justice Administration that we will explore herein are –
- Reformation of Criminal Justice System
- Conventional and Innovative Criminal Justice Approach
- Criminal Justice and Constitutional guarantees
- Commutation of Death Penalty and death row phenomenon
- Criminal investigation: Challenges for law enforcement agencies
- Prosecution and Defense in Criminal Justice system
- Efficiency of courts and criminal justice process
- Prison Reforms in India – Challenges
Procedure for Submission & Participation
- Abstract (of about 250 words) should be sent as an attachment in a word file. Abstracts will be peer-reviewed before they are accepted.
- All the accepted abstracts will be invited to present their completed research paper in the seminar.
- Submit your abstract to email@example.com.
Deadline for Abstract Submission: December 20, 2019
- Student (Undergraduate/Post Graduate): Rupees 1000/-
- Academician/Professional/Scholars: Rupees 1500/-
- Presentation in Absentia (Additional): Rupees 500/-