National Seminar on Affordable Housing
@ NLU Delhi [Oct 18-19]: Submit by Aug 30.
About the organisation
National Law University, Delhi is a law university in India, offering courses at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
About the Seminar
National Law University, Delhi is organising a National Seminar on “Affordable Housing: Building Inclusive Society for the 21st Century India” scheduled on 18-19 October 2019 at National Law University Delhi.
Call for papers
Well researched original papers and case studies are invited from academics/scholars, researchers, bar & bench, non-state actors and students.
Only one co-author is permitted. Co-author is also required to pay registration fees. All research papers shall be scrutinized through blind review of Editorial Board. All papers shall be subjected to anti-plagiarism software ‘TURNITIN’. Selected papers may be published in the form of a book with ISBN number.
- Development and Challenges of Real Estate Industry
- Real Estate Property and Regulators
- Dispute Resolution Mechanism in the Real Estate Industry
- Digitization of Land Records and Effect on Real Estate Industry
- Real Estate Industry: A Heaven for Tax Evasion
- Real Estate Sector under Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Home Loan Industry and Affordable Housing
- Pradhanmantri Shahri Evam Gramin Awas Yozna
- Affordable Housing Fund in National Housing Bank
- Blockchain Technology and Transformation in the Real Estate Sector
- Real Estate Developers and Affordable Housing Schemes
- Affordable Housing and Inclusive Society: 21 st Century India
- Affordable Housing in Smart Cities
- Sustainable Affordable Housing
The above-mentioned themes are not exhaustive. Papers can be submitted on other themes related to the main theme of the Seminar.
The research paper shall be submitted to the organisers of the seminar at email@example.com. Papers received after the stipulated deadline will not be entertained.
- Abstract Submission (Maximum 300 Words): 30 August 2019
- Approved Abstract Notification: 05 September 2019
- Submission of Complete Papers: 25 September 2019
- Notification of Approved Papers: 30 September 2019
- Teachers/Professionals: Rs. 3000
- Scholars/Students: Rs. 2000
Accommodation will not be provided by the organisers to the participants. No TA/DA will be paid to the participants. Registration
Fee can be submitted at any time on or before 17 October 2019. Certificate for actual participation and presentation shall be issued after completion of the event or will be mailed to the participants.
No certificate shall be issued in absentia and there shall be no refund of registration fee at any stage.
Dr. Prem Chand: +91 9278888608 and premlaw[at]nludelhi.ac.in
Ms. Preeti Lakhera: +91 9871115124 and preeti.lakhera[at]nludelhi.ac.in