National Online Quiz Competition
Law of Contract & Family Law
Legal Foxes[Feb 28-29]:
Register by Feb 20
About Legal Foxes
Legal Foxes works in the following fields:
- Contract/agreements drafting
- Legal advisory
- Legal notices
- Work as a freelancer for companies
- Advise for the incorporation of organisations
- Legal aid
About the quiz competition
As part of their Legal Literacy programme, we have introduced Quiz competitions. It’s time to put your grey cells at work and compete with quizzes from all over the country.
Do you have what it takes to be the best among them? The basis of Law is awareness, so are you aware enough to participate in the Third series Online Legal Quiz Competition to be organized by Legalfoxes.
Unlocking knowledge with the speed of thought, Legalfoxes announces its first series of Online Legal Quiz Competition is conducted.
7:00 pm to 7:30 pm
Law of Contract: 28th Feb 2020
Constitutional Law: 29th Feb 2020
Open for All who have a passion for quizzes. Law/IAS/IPS/IRS students as well as other professionals.
LAW OF CONTRACT: INDIAN CONTRACT ACT
FAMILY LAW: HINDU AND MUSLIM LAW
- Winner will be awarded Cash Prize of 2000/-, Memento & Certificate of excellence + internship + Novel/Bare Act + Free publication in the journal
- Runner-up will be awarded Cash Prize of –1500/-, memento & Certificate of excellence + internship + + Novel/Bare Act + Free publication in the journal
- 3rd will be awarded a cash prize of 100, memento and certificate of excellence + internship + Novel/Bare Act + Free publication in the journal
- The next 25 following best candidate will be awarded Certificate of Merit + medal + free publication in the journal
- A hard copy of l certificate of participation will be given to every participant.
Format of Quiz: Quiz shall take place online, a paper will include: Multiple Choice Questions, short answers and one word.
The participant can give this exam from their home or hostel with the use of a Laptop or Mobile Phone.
Rules & Regulations
- The quiz shall have 45 questions.
- Time will be of 30 minutes.
- Every question carries 01 marks; there will be 0.25 negative marking.
- The results declared would be final and the authority vests with Legalfoxes to change or modify the same.
Registration & Participation Procedure
REGISTRATION LINK: CLICK HERE
Candidates are required to register and pay the required amount. Successfully registered participants will be provided with important guidelines and details to participate in the quiz.
A nominal fees of Rs. 300/- for Individual Is applicable for registration for each quiz. Group discounts for 5 members or more registering together.
For General Queries
Rimjhim Sharma: 7838643353
Devshree Dua: 9650323344
For Registration fees related queries and other queries: +91 9350096894