National Moot Court Competition, 2019
@, IIMT College of Law, Greater Noida
ABOUT IIMT COLLEGE Of LAW
IIMT College of Law, Greater Noida( G.B.Nagar) Uttar Pradesh is a subsidiary wing of IIMT Group of Colleges, Greater Noida and has strong bondings with IIMT University, Meerut. The College is affiliated to Chaudhary Charan Singh University,Meerut which is a UGC recognized State University established in year 1965 and the College of Law is approved by Bar Council of India, New Delhi for conducting BALLB and LLB Courses. It is functioning under aegis of IIMT Group of Colleges, Greater Noida, ( Gautam Buddha Nagar) Uttar Pradesh.
IIMT National Moot Court Competition, 2019 which is slated to be organized at Greater Noida by IIMT College of Law, Greater Noida, Plot No. A-20 Knowledge Park III Greater Noida ,District- Gautam Buddha Nagar ( Uttar Pradesh) on October, 18-19th , 2019 ( Friday & Saturday).
- PLOT NO..A-20,Knowledge Park –III, Greater Noida ( Uttar Pradesh)Important Dates
01st July, 2019- (Monday)-Release of the Edition
- 10th August,2019(Saturday)-Last date for clearance and queries
- 30thSeptember,2019 ( Monday)Last Date of registrations (on email) *
( With Rs. 2000/- Ordinary Fee)
- 04th October, 2019 ( Friday)Last date of registrations with late fee (on email)**
( With Rs. 2500)
- 12th October, 2019( Saturday)Last Date of memorial submission***
- 15th October,2019( Tuesday)Last Date for allotment of team codes
CASH PRIZE, TROPHY AND CERTIFICATES
- Winning Team Award – Rs. 21,000/- Cash prize, Certificates, Troph
- Runner-up Team Award – Rs. 11,000/- Cash prize, Certificates and Trophy
- Second runner- up team Award- Rs. 5 100/- Cash prize, Certificates and Trophy
- Best Mooter Rs. 2100/- Cash prize, Certificate
- Best Researcher: Rs. 2100/- Cash prize, Certificate
- Best Memorial Rs. 2100/- Cash prize, Certificate
- Registration is required to be done by mailing Application, fee transaction slip, accommodation letter and authority /forwarding letter on mail email@example.com
- Fee submission is required to be done by Demand Draft / Online Payment / delivery of cash.
- Submission of memorials will be accepted through registered/speed post. Additionally, Participants may also send duplicate set of the soft print of their memorials on our email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Although manual copies of documents related to registration are not mandatorily required to be posted except emailing them on email@example.com but participants are directed to keep originals of all the documents for verification purpose as any member of MCC can ask teams to produce any document before or during the competition.
For official conversation, please feel free to contact –
Phone No. 9997285595,7827326519
For fee Details , Registration details and Moot Proposition see the Brochure
for Brochure click here
for Registration form click here