Call for Paper
National Conference on Criminal Justice Administration in India
School of Law, Northcap University
April 8, 2017
Deadline:March 15, 2017
Theme of the Conference:
The focus of the conference is to assess the functioning of the crucial components of criminal justice administration i.e. law enforcement agencies, prosecution, judiciary and corrections including the challenges involved in the administration of justice in India with an effort to evolve strategies for a more effective mechanism for better administration.
- Criminal Justice and Constitutional guarantees
- Principles of Fair Trial
- Plight of victims in criminal justice system
- Commutation of Death Penalty and death row phenomenon
- Police Reforms initiatives
- Criminal investigation: Challenges for law enforcement agencies
- Cyber Crime investigation – issues
- Role of Forensic Science in criminal justice administration
- Prosecution and Defence in Criminal Justice system
- Inherent jurisdiction of High Court
- Appreciation of evidence
- Efficiency of courts and criminal justice process
- Prison Reforms in India – Challenges
- Juvenile Delinquency and the new legal regime on juvenile justice
Call for papers:
Research papers are invited from Scholars, Researchers, Practitioners, Academicians and Students on issues related to the above theme. Authors of selected papers will be given an opportunity to present their papers in the conference. Joint authorship is permitted, subject to a maximum of two co-authors.
On approval through a peer-reviewing process, the best papers shall be published in a book with ISBN.
Guideline for Submission of Papers:
A brief profile of the author indicating his/her designation, email ID, contact number and address has to be sent along with the abstract (250-300 words) of the paper to the Organizing Committee. The Full Length Paper should not exceed 6000 words excluding footnotes. It should be typed in Times New Roman Font Size 12 with 1.5” line spacing and 10 pt for the footnotes on A4 size paper with 1” margin on all sides using MS Word. Use of Blue Book style of referencing and footnote is encouraged.
- Deadline of Abstract Submission : March 15, 2017
- Notification of Acceptance of abstract : March 18, 2017
- Last Date for receiving of Demand Draft : March 25, 2017
- Deadline of Full Paper Submission : March 31, 2017
- Date of Conference : April 8, 2017
Abstracts have to be emailed to the following:
After acceptance of the abstract, the full paper should also be sent to the same email-id.
Registration Fee for Paper Presenters/Participants:
Students: Rupees 1,000/- for single author (Additionally Rupees 500/- for co-author, if any)
Academicians, Lawyers and Others: Rupees 1500/- per participant. (Additionally Rupees 500/- for co-author, if any)
For Brochure, CLICK HERE
LawOF does not claim any responsibility for the above mentioned Event/Program. We thus request you to verify its credentials on your sole responsibility, before applying for it.
The Contents of this Website are informative only and for the benefit of the general public. Even though every care has been taken to ensure the correctness of information and procedure, the www.lawof.in is not responsible for any inadvertent errors and the same may please be brought to the notice through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org