“Constitutionalism in India: Evolution, Progress and Contemporary Challenges”
(23-24 March 2017)
School of Law, Ansal University
- Indian Secularism- Myth or Reality?
- Article 370- Past, Present and Future
- Amendments and the Changing landscape of Indian Constitutionalism
- Socialism and Indian Judiciary
- Constitutionalism through the prism of Feminism
- Emerging trends in Legislative, Executive and Judiciary relations
Note: the theme and sub-theme are not a restriction; the author can select any topic relevant with the theme and the sub themes
The abstract should not exceed 350 words and must be accompanied by a cover page stating the following-
- Title of the Paper
- Name of the author(s)
- E-mail address
- Postal address and Contact Number
FULL RESEARCH PAPER:
- The paper should not exceed 4000 words (exclusive of footnotes)
- Co-authorship is permitted with a maximum of two authors only.
- Registration fee as per each author
- In case of co-authorship at least one author must attend the seminar to present the paper.
- The main text should be in Times New Roman with font size 12 and spacing of 1.5.
- The footnotes should be in Times New Roman, font size 10 with single line spacing.
- One-inch margins on all sides should be maintained.
- Citation style: Bluebook 20th Edition
- All correspondence must be sent to email : email@example.com
The paper must be accompanied with the scanned copies of the duly filled Registration form, DD details, and the cover page, the details of which are mentioned in the abstract guidelines. All submissions must be the author’s original work and unpublished work. Plagiarized submissions will be disqualified.
- Submission of Abstract: 5 March 2017
- Confirmation of Abstract: 6 March 2017
- Submission of Full Paper/ Demand Draft/ Registration form (Soft Copy only): 12 March 2017
- National Conference 23-24 March 2017
- For Students INR 1500
- For Faculty, Research Scholar and other Professionals INR 2500
- On the Spot Registration INR 3000
For Brochure , CLICK HERE
For Registration Form, CLICK HERE
LawOF does not claim any responsibility for the above mentioned Event/Program. We thus request you to verify its credentials on your sole responsibility, before applying for it.
The Contents of this Website are informative only and for the benefit of the general public. Even though every care has been taken to ensure the correctness of information and procedure, the www.lawof.in is not responsible for any inadvertent errors and the same may please be brought to the notice through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org