Legal Spectra: All India Law School Meet
@ SOA National Institute of Law, Bhubaneswar [March 5-8]: Register by Feb 2
About the Organizer
SOA National Institute of Law (SNIL), a premier law institute under Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan (Deemed to be University) was set up in the year 2010 with the objective of being the centre of excellence in legal education and research.
SNIL with the state-of-the-art facilities envisions imparting quality and researching oriented professional education with a team of dedicated and experienced faculty. SNIL offers Bar council of India (BCI) approved Five Year Integrated Law programmes i.e. BA.LLB(H) and BBA.LLB(H) at the Graduate Level, and the one year programme in Master in Laws i.e. LL.M with different specializations at the Postgraduate Level and PhD programme in Law.
About Legal Spectra 2020
SOA National Institute of Law, Bhubaneswar has announced the 6th edition of the All India Law School Meet, Legal Spectra 2020 to be held from March 05 to 08, 2020.
The Legal Spectra 2020 will be held from 5th to 8th March 2020 at SOA National Institute of Law (SNIL), Campus-II, Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan (Deemed to be University), K-8, Kalinga Nagar, Ghatikia, Bhubaneswar-751003 (Odisha) India. The venue is about 8 km from Biju Patnaik International Airport and 12 km from Bhubaneswar Railway Station.
Eligibility & Team Composition
- All Law Schools/Faculty of Law/other Institutions recognized by the Bar Council of India, offering LL.B degree are eligible to participate in the Competition. Each of the said organization is allowed to send one Team only. However, in case a Law School/Faculty of Law/ other Institutions offering both 3 years and 5 years undergraduate LLB degrees, two Teams, one from 3 years LL.B. course and one from 5 years LL.B. course, may participate.
- A Team must be composed of a minimum of 3 members and a maximum of 10 members. Any individual participant from a Team is allowed to participate in maximum 5 Competitions, subject to the schedule of conduct of Competitions.
For Student Offline Registration Form: CLICK HERE
For Online Registration Form: CLICK HERE
All the participating Teams of Legal Spectra 2020 should register for the competitions on or before 27th February 2020 by 11:59 PM. The Registration Fees shall be of INR 800/-per participant of each participating Teams.
The Registration Fee can be paid through Online Mode by transferring the required amount in the account details provided or in the Offline Mode through Cash or Demand Draft.
In case of Online Payment, the Account Details is herein provided:
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 3674201000018
BANK NAME: CANARA BANK
IFSC CODE: CNRB0003674
RECIPIENT NAME/ACCOUNT HOLDER NAME: SIKSHA O ANUSANDHAN UNIVERSITY
Note: In any case, if the Registered Team withdraws for whatsoever the reason may be, Refund of Money will not be initiated by the Organizing Committee.
- In case of Online Payment, the acknowledgement receipt shall be sent to the snilevent[at]soa.ac.in, Organizing Committee for further verification and confirmation and in case of Offline Payment (via Demand Draft), the Registration fee is required to be paid which should be drawn in favour of (SIKSHA ‘O’ ANUSANDHAN UNIVERSITY) payable at Bhubaneswar.
- The Teams are required to verify their registration via email/phone before their departure for the venue, even though they got the receipt of earlier confirmation of registration.
- Student Convenor: Amrutansu Pattnaik (07683868870/08328963828)
- Student Co-Convenor: Aastha Choudhary (08789277941/09090012463)
- Student Co-Convenor: Abhishek Patnaik (07978441762/09090694985)
- Student Co-Convenor: Priya Pradhan (09938085239/09438629900)
- Student Co-Convenor: Amlan Mohanty (09078042508)