Legal Quiz Competition
@ Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi [Jan 24]:
Register by Jan 23
About the Institute
University School of Law & Legal Studies is one of the constituent schools of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. Established in 2001, the objective of the University School of Law and Legal Studies was to run a Five Year Integrated Professional Law Course and to serve as an institution of advanced legal studies.
It was the first University Law School established in the vicinity of the Supreme Court, Delhi High Court, various subordinate courts, commissions, tribunals and various monitoring offices of national and international voluntary organizations.
About the event
University School of Law and Legal Studies is part of a national campaign focusing awareness on fundamental duties from the 26th of November 2019 to the 26th of November, 2020.
A variety of events will be organized and participants will have the chance to bring back home exciting prizes. Participants will be put to daunting yet thought-provoking tests and only the real perseverant will come out on top.
One of our events is Quiz Competition as part of the Republic Day Celebration Week. It is being held on 24th January 2020. The results declared would be final and the authority vests with institution to change or modify the same.
The subject of Quiz: Constitutional Law and Indian Polity
Any student from any university or branch can apply for the quiz.
Format of Quiz
- Participation is permissible from students of any branch and from any college/university.
- Team composition – a team of 2 members is a mandatory requirement.
- The quiz comprises of three rounds.
- Round one will be a written round which will have multiple-choice questions. This round will be the qualifying round.
- Top 8 teams will qualify for Round 2.
- Rules of Round 2 and Round 3 will be declared on the spot.
A certificate of participation shall be given to all participants and deserving participants will be entitled to exciting prizes.
No registration fees
How to Register?
Interested students are requested to fill this google form here to register for the event.
- Last date for Registration: 23rd January 2020.
- Dates of Quiz: 24th January 2020
For any further queries Contact:
- Akshita Jain: 9990094594 (General Secretary)
- Aditi: 8383967818 (Head of Planning Department)
- Aakriti: 9667242770 (Head of Publishing Department)