Law Vision 2020 Fest
@ Dr. Ambedkar College, Nagpur [Feb 13-16]:
Register by Jan 20
Dr. Ambedkar College, Nagpur is a premier institution for higher studies in Nagpur. Not only is it centrally located in the city it also sits in the serene and sprawling premises of the holy Deekshabhoomi. With a modest beginning in 1964, the institution has over five decades of glorious experience in trimming the silver lamp of knowledge and keeping its sacred flame bright and burning. Thus, with its focus on character building and quality education that teaches you to think, DACN has carved a special niche in the academic landscape of the Nagpur City.
About the Fest
“LAW VISION” – a unique extravaganza hosted by the Department of law through Students’ Moot Court Association, “LAW VISION 2020” enters its fourteenth successful year. The stage of DACN has witnessed over the past thirteen years, a flood of vibrant activities that have tested the students on the anvil of their academic merit.
This event would provide an intellectual challenge to the young minds of the future lawyers. The Department of Law through Students’ Moot Court Association of Dr. Ambedkar College, Deekshabhoomi, Nagpur cordially invites your prestigious institution to participate in this event.
13th February to 16th February 2020
Dr. Ambedkar College, Department of Law, Deekashabhoomi, Nagpur-10.
- Moot Court Competition
- Client Counselling Competition
- Legal Drafting Competition
- Case Study Competition
- Essay Writing Competition
A) Moot Court Competition
- Best team
- Runner up team
- Best researcher
- Best memorial
B) Client Counselling Competition
- Runner up
C) Case Study Competition
- Runner up
D) Drafting Competition
- Runner up
E) Essay Competition
- Each participating team shall comprise of only four members.
- Confirmation of registration through e-mail will be open till 20th January, 2020 latest by 11:59 PM. Interested participants to kindly note that they must attach the scanned copy of the duly filled registration from along with the confirmation e-mail.
- The teams are required to send by registered post the HARD COPIES of the duly filled registration form and travel detail form and payment receipt by post by 30th January 2020.
- The registration form is available in the link below.
Each participating team shall be required to pay a registration fee as follows:
- Outstation Teams: Rs. 5500/- (inclusive of accommodation)
- Local Teams: Rs. 2500/-
- Last date for confirmation of registration by email: 20th January, 2020 latest by 11:59 PM.
- Last date for sending the hard copies of the registration form, travel detail form and payment receipt by post: 30th January,2020.
- Last date for the submission of soft copy of the memorials and Essay: 5th February, 2020 latest by 11:59 PM.
For any queries contact us at e-mail: email@example.com
Jeet Biswas: +917773946296 (President, SMCA.)
Renuka Ashtikar: +919421994751 (Secretary, SMCA)