Late Shree Hashu Advani Memorial State Level Moot 2016 on Oct. 15, 2016, Mumbai.
VIVEKANAND EDUCATION SOCIETY’S COLLEGE OF LAW CHEMBUR, MUMBAI- 71.
For your kind reference, short details of the program are as follows:
Register by 1st October, 2016
RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR THE COMPETITION
DATE OF COMPETITION
VES College of Law Inter-Collegiate Moot-court Competition shall be held on 15th October, 2016 at VES College of Law, Sindhi Society, Chembur (E), Mumbai- 400 071
VENUE OF COMPETITION
Forum Hall, VES College of Arts, Science and Commerce, Sindhi Society, Chembur, Mumbai -71
The Competition shall be held in English only.
Competition is restricted to bonafide regular students of Law school/ College/ University. All participants must be students of law course either 3 years or 5 years in the academic year 2016-17.
1) Each college shall send only one team which shall comprise of Minimum Two and Maximum Three members. This number cannot be modified under any circumstances.
2) Each team shall comprise of Two Mooters and One Researcher. Each team should identify such speakers and researcher during registration. The researcher won’t be allowed to speak except under special cases and only with express permission of the organizers/Judges.
3) Each team will be given a unique team code number which will thereafter be the identity of the team and its members.
4) During the course of the competition, the identity of the team must not be disclosed to the judges or to any other person. Any such discloser shall lead to the disqualification. The decision for the same shall be at the discretion of the organizers.
5) The teams of respective institutions shall have to bear travelling expenses.
Teams must register themselves latest by 1 st October, 2016, Memorials submission by 7th October, 2016.
Registration form duly signed by participants and the principal of the concerned college should be sent to
Principal, VES College of Law, Sindhi Society, Chembur (E) Mumbai- 400 071.
Participants shall send scanned copy of registration form by mail to email@example.com latest by 7th October, 2016
Rs.2000/- per team payable by Demand Draft in the name of “VES COLLEGE OF LAW”, at the time of registration i.e. 1st October, 2016
The dress code for participants shall be as prescribed by the Bar Council of India. (Gowns and bands prohibited)
1) Date of competition – 15th October, 2016
2) Last date for registration 1 st October, 2016 and Submission of memorials – 7th October, 2016
FOR ANY QUERIES PARTICIPANTS ARE WELCOME TO CALL:
1. Dr Anil Farkade 9371277990 firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Prof. Swapnil Choudhary 9764202264 email@example.com
3. Prof. Manoj kumar Naik 8806345305 firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Prof. Sumita Honawar 9619904999 email@example.com
For Full Information, CLICK HERE
For Rules & Regulation, Registration Form, CLICK HERE
For Moot Problems, CLICK HERE
LawOF does not claim any responsibility for the above mentioned Event/Program/ Jobs/ Internship. We thus request you to verify its credentials on your sole responsibility, before applying for it.
The Contents of this Website are informative only and for the benefit of the general public. Even though every care has been taken to ensure the correctness of information and procedure, the www.lawof.in is not responsible for any inadvertent errors and the same may please be brought to the notice through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org