This short-term internship program has nothing to do with Law Audience Journal. Law Audience Journal is a part of Law Audience. All the selected interns will be working with Law Audience but not with Law Audience Journal.
‘Law Audience’, is an online Legal Educational Portal/Blog which emphasizes on modifying the present legal educational system. Law Audience was born on 25th of June 2018. The main motive of this platform is to set new trends in the legal educational system by organising and conducting various Law Seminars, Law Competitions, Law Conferences, Law Workshops, and Law Quizzes on numerous aspects of legal education.
This platform also provides an opportunity to Law Students, Fresh Law Graduates & to other Legal Experts to join us. At present, they can join us only on the online platform. Law Audience welcomes each and every person who is willing to make some contribution towards legal education.
- Research Writer
- News Writer
- Assistant Editor
- Campus Ambassador
It’ll be an online internship and it’ll have a tenure of 6 months (may be extended).
- A candidate must be a citizen of India;
- At present students must be pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Law, i.e., 3-year LL.B Course or 5-year LL.B from any recognized college or university; or
- Pursuing LL.M from any recognized university; or
- A soft copy of the Certificate of Internship will be emailed after the successful completion of the prescribed tenure (no certificate of internship will be provided if the intern leaves the internship in between voluntarily).
- One publication with an ISSN number in our upcoming law journal (Law Audience Journal). Provided it’ll be subjected to journal’s publication policy.
- During the tenure of the internship, all the interns will get a 20% discount on all the events of Law Audience.
- This internship will provide an opportunity for law students to enhance their legal writing skills, legal editing skills, news-making skills and other necessary skills.
ONLINE MOU (MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING):
All the selected or shortlisted candidates are required to sign an online MOU. This MOU basically defines the Terms & Conditions (such as responsibilities, duties and liabilities etc.) relating to this internship program.
PROCEDURE OF SELECTION:
1) All the received applications will be subjected to a proper evaluation process.
2) Selection of applications will be based on the following criteria namely;
a) Presentation of CV or Resume;
b) Internship Experiences;
c) Your Skills;
d) Your Additional Qualifications;
These are a few main points to evaluate your applications.
CONFIRMATION OF SHORTLISTED APPLICATIONS:
All the shortlisted applicants will receive a confirmation email within 2 weeks. If you don’t receive a confirmation email within 2 weeks, it means that your application has not been selected for it. No need to spam our email inboxes.
MODE OF ALLOTMENT OF WORK:
- WhatsApp Group;
- Phone Call;
Mr. Varun Kumar (CEO),
Contact No: +91-8351033361,
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.