Associate Professor (Law)
@ Dharmashastra National Law University, Jabalpur
: Apply by Aug 7
About the organisation
Dharmashastra National Law University, Jabalpur is a National Law University located at Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India.
Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidate for the following Associate Professor (Law) posts:
- Criminal Law
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Cyber Law
- Alternate Dispute Resolutions Law
- Administrative Law
Number of Vacancies
- Criminal Law: 01 (one)
- Jurisprudence: 01 (one)
- Intellectual Property Rights: 01 (one)
- Cyber Law: 01 (one)
- Alternate Dispute Resolutions Law: 01 (one)
- Administrative Law: 01 (one)
Dharmashastra National Law University, South Civil Lines, Pachpedi, Lekha Nagar, Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh 482001, India.
- A good academic record, with a PhD Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines.
- A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale, wherever the grading system is followed).
- A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry with a minimum of seven publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of Seventy-five (75) as per the criteria given in Appendix II, Table 2.
Scale of Pay: As per 7CPC (Academic Level 13A with rationalized entry pay of Rs.1,31,400/-)
How to apply
The application form is available here.
Application form duly filled in all respect by the candidate must be supported by attested copies of all certificates, Mark Sheets, evidence of teaching/research experience and production of LLM/MA/MPhil/PhD/NET certificates, copies of reprints of published articles, a certificate containing the record of the date of birth, etc.
The duly filled-in application form may be submitted along with the demand draft of Rs. 2000/- in case of General category and Rs. 1500/- in case of SC/ST/OBC/PWD categories (drawn in favour of Dharmashastra National Law University, Jabalpur, payable at Jabalpur) to the Registrar, BRBRAITT Campus, South Civil Lines, Ridge Road, Jabalpur (M.P.) 482001.
Last date for receiving an application at the office of the University before 7th Aug 2019.