@ Maharashtra National Law University(MNLU), Mumbai
:Apply by July 13
About the organisation
Maharashtra National Law University Mumbai is a National Law University located at Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is the 18th National Law University established in India by The Maharashtra National Law University Act 2014, passed by Maharashtra Legislature under the Maharashtra Act No VI of 2014.
Research Assistant – Justice M. L. Pendse Chair in Environmental Laws. This appointment is for one year subject to extension.
Number of Vacancies
Maharashtra National Law University, 2nd and 6th Floor, MTNL Building, Technology St, Hiranandani Gardens, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400076, India.
- Bachelors’/Master’s Degree in Law with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Good knowledge of latest national and international research trends and developments in the relevant area.
- Ability to conceptualize and organize international training workshops and brainstorming online/on-site discussions apart from teaching/Research.
- Fluency in English language.
- Experience in teaching/research in premier law universities/colleges in the relevant area.
- Excellent interpersonal and team-building skills.
- Ability to innovate and to improve research, training and extension activities or services and to pursue interesting new ideas and new methods.
How to apply
The updated CV should be submitted either via email or via speed post on or before 13th July 2019 at 05:00 PM addressed to a below-mentioned recipient with the clear subject line “Application for the post of Research Assistant – Justice M. L. Pendse Chair in Environmental Law ” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates are required to bring three copies of their resume with photograph affixed on all copies, original and one set of photocopy of their Academic certificates, Experience certificate and other documents.
Reporting time is 18th July 2019, 10:30 AM. Candidates reporting after 10:30 AM shall not be allowed to appear for the interview.
The Registrar, Maharashtra National Law University Mumbai, 2nd Floor, CETTM MTNL Building, Hiranandani Gardens, Technology Street, Powai (Mumbai) 400076, Maharashtra, India.