Content Writers for CLAT Path
[Work from Home/ Online]:
Apply by Dec 14
CLAT PATH, an institute for preparation of Law Entrance based in Patna, is a well-known name for CLAT Coaching in Patna, Ranchi & Kolkata. The institute has proven best result in India in terms of percentage in 2016-19 and best rank from Bihar in 2017(AIR 04), 2018 ( AIR 36) and 2019 ( AIR 71). Within a journey of 5 years, CLAT Path has become one of the most sought law entrance preparation institute among students transcending the border of Bihar.
We believe in, “Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” Herein we are offering you a golden opportunity to get involved with us and learn about test prep industry and beyond.
We require 5 freelancers each for the below-mentioned subjects:
- Current Affairs including Legal Awareness
- Deductive Reasoning
- To Research and create content suitable to the needs of law school aspirants.
- Be informed about the developments in law entrance exams domain (CLAT/AILET/LSAT/BLAT/SLAT/MHCET, etc.)
- Draft questions / blog posts / mock tests for the subject.
- A keen interest in law entrance exams domain.
- Ability to comprehend text easily and exceptional English language writing skills
There will be performance based stipend.
How to Apply
Send an email to email@example.com with a cc to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following documents and details:
- Your CLAT Rank, Institution and Phone number
- Your Updated CV
- An article on current socio-legal development relevant to law school aspirants comprising of 800-1000 words (You will be paid for the article if we decide to publish the same)
The last date to apply is Saturday, December 14.