Jamia Millia Islamia Model United Nations (JMI MUN) will be held from 6th and 7th of April, 2019.
An MUN or Model United Nations Conference is a simulation of the United Nations Organization, where students represent nations as diplomats and deliberate upon pertinent and relevant issues.
If you think you have got the zeal and ability to be a part of JMI MUN ’19, then take a giant leap and apply right now!
1. United Nations Security Council
Agenda: Discussion on State- Sponsored Terrorism.
2. Disarment and Internation Security (DISEC)
Agenda: Prevention of espioage in international affairs.
3. Arab League
Agenda: Addressing the issue pertaining to Yemen Civil War.
4. Historical Crisis Committee
Agenda: Discussion on the fall of Ottoman Empire.
5. Organisation of Islamic Co-operation
Agenda: Discussion on Israel Palestine Conflict.
6. Historic All Indian Political Parties Meet
Agenda: Discussion on the demolition of Babri Masjid in the year 1992.
7. United Nations General Assembly
Agenda: Assesing and Minimising the rise of cyber attack against states.
8. Lok Sabha
Agenda: Discussion on caste-based reservation in 21st century India.
9. United Nations Human Rights Council
Agenda: Protecting victims of trafficking in conflict and post-conflict areas.
The secretariat of MUN is delighted to finally announce the commencement of acceptance of delegate application forms.
- Regular domestic delegate fee : 1500 (INR)
- Domestic double delegate fee: 3000(INR)
- Regular NRI/Foreign delegate fee:85 ($)
- Regular NRI/Foreign double delegate fee:170 ($)
For any queries, contact email@example.com