ABOUT JIS UNIVERSITY
JIS University is a private university located near Agarpara, West Bengal, India It was established in 2014 under JIS University Act, 2014.
About the Moot Court Competition
JIS University, Department Juridical Sciences, Kolkata is organizing the 1st edition of Regional Moot Court Competition. The event is scheduled to be held in 24th July 2019 at JIS University, Kolkata.
- The competition is open to students currently enrolled in BA LLB, BBA LLB, BCom LLB, BSC LLB, LLB and LLM Courses in West Bengal.
- No more than 2 teams may represent an institution.
- Team size and other information.
- Each team shall comprise of a minimum of two students and a maximum of three students, with two speakers and one researcher (as needed).
JIS University, Department of Juridical Sciences, 81, Nilgunj Rd, Jagarata Pally, Deshpriya Nagar, Agarpara, Kolkata, West Bengal 700109
Teams must register by June 20, 2019, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Registration for JIS UNIVERSITY Moot Court Competition”.
On receiving the registrations, 10 teams will be allowed to participate in the Competition on First come-First serve basis.
The same will be notified immediately to the respective teams through electronic mail. The team shall be allotted a Team Code upon confirmation of participation.
The duly filled in hard copies of the Registration Form along with cash 500/- (Indian Rupees Five Hundred Only) must reach the Organizers by July 2, 2019.
In case the team comprises of observers also, the amount for their registration will be 200/- (Indian Rupees Two Hundred Only) in the Campus of JIS University, 81, Nilgunj Rd, Jagarata Pally, Deshpriya Nagar, Agarpara, Kolkata, West Bengal 700109 on the college working days.
The registration fee includes meals and certificate of participation.
- Deadline for Registration: 20th June 2019
- Acceptance of Registration: 22nd June 2019
- Last date to seek clarifications based on the Problem: 5th July 2019
- Release of Clarifications: 7th July 2019
- Deadline for submission of softcopies of Memorials: 14th July 2019
- Deadline for Payment of Registration Fee: 2nd July 2019
- Oral Rounds: 24th July 2019
For further clarifications please feel free to contact through e-mail at email@example.com the Organizing
Faculty Convener: Dr. Souvik Chatterji Associate Professor in Law and Head of the Department, Law, Department of Juridical Sciences. JIS University, JIS Group, Kolkata.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Coordinator and Joint Coordinator:
Dhriti Chakraborty (Convener)
Mobile number: 9748683076
Email address: email@example.com
Palak Malhotra (Joint Convener)
Mobile No: 8100272775
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org