Internship Program for Law Students
India Law Offices(ILO), Law Firm
India Law Offices runs a paid internship program for aspiring law students with excellent academic record. This program has been formulated with an objective of giving a meaningful experience and mentorship across a range of practice areas to the budding talent in the field of Law.
ILO Internship Program
India Law Offices provides opportunities to students from law colleges/schools from all over the country to undertake an internship at their New Delhi and Mumbai office. During the internship, the interns are supervised by the partners and associates with experience in a range of Corporate, Litigation, Regulatory Compliances, Tax advisory, Investment Strategy and related areas.
Duration of Internship:
Duration of internship would be 4 weeks; 8 weeks; 4 months; or 1 year, depending upon the choice of the candidate and availability of the positions.
Who Can Apply:
The interested law graduates or law students pursuing studies (2nd and 3rd year of three-year and 3rd to 5th year of five-year law degree course only) at any recognized College/Law School/University may send their application in the enclosed format.
WHEN YOU CAN APPLY:
The filled in application form along with candidate’s CV needs to reach us at least two months in advance from the desired date of internship.
How You can Apply:
Applications may be sent by email at email@example.com
Procedure for Selection:
All the applications will be scrutinized and the actual offer will be sent to the selected students after an interview session, subject to the availability of slots.
Office timing is 9:30 am to 6:30 pm with half-an-hour lunch break at 1:30 pm.
- ILO pays the following stipend to the interns during their different Internship Programs
- 4 weeks and 8 weeks period – a stipend of Rs.3,500/- is payable to the intern for a full time internship.
- 4 month period –this Program is applicable for 2nd year students in case of 3 year degree course and the 4th year students in case of 5 year degree course including the final year students. A stipend of Rs.7,500/- p.m. shall be payable to the intern for a part time internship of 4 hours every day
- 1 Year Period – ILO pays a stipend of Rs.10,000/- which is applicable for only the final year students on part time basis with minimum number fixed as 4 hours.
- A certificate will be issued to the intern at the end of his/her internship after assessment of the work.
- As a part of the program, an intern would definitely get experience of-
- Legal research;
- Legal writing;
- Preparing briefs; and
- Court visits