Internship Opportunity @ LawOF 4th Batch Internship In Association with Lex Educational & Research Foundation (LERF)
Start From: 5th Dec., to 5th Jan., 2018
LawOF in collaboration with Lex Educational & Research Foundation (LERF) is conducting Online internship in legal research, article writings etc.
About Lex Educational & Research Foundation (LERF):
Lex Educational & Research Foundation (LERF) is leading youth-led think tank which conduct research and organize Educational seminars, workshops, Training Program, Seminar on Legal Awareness, Literacy Camp, Environment etc. in area of Law.
LawOF is India’s most popular website for law students & teachers. LawOF is an Online Portal running for the purpose of enhancing legal academics and legal awareness in the society. We, at LawOF, believe that change can happen with the active participation of the Law Students. Hence, we go a step further and seek to engage with you by creating such opportunities for you.
As a Legal Research intern you will be required to do Online Research work as assigned to them by the LawOF Team. Students having excellent research and writing skills can send their CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Duration: One Month, we will consider extending the duration on the basis of your work and availability.
Nature work required to be done as an intern:
- Legal research
- Article writing
- Social Media Work
- Legal Fun
- My thoughts
- Many more related to Online Research
NOTE: Group wise Weekly Task Assign to all interns by the LawOF Team.
What is expected from a Interns?
- Punctuality toward work
- Self Motivated,
- Desire to Work,
- Good Communication Skills,
- Problem solver
- Team Work
- 5 hours everyday.
Nature of Internship: Online.
Deadline: 30th Nov., 2017
Starting Date of Internship: From 5th Dec., to 5th Jan., 2018
NOTE: In case you have prior engagements during this time frame, please do not apply.
No. of Intern: 20 Only
Note: The candidates who will perform all the assigned tasks in the given time limit will be given Chance for paid internship in Future. Two Candidates from 3rd Batch has already selected for paid internship from 3rd Batch.
- Get an internship certificate which will add value to your resume.
- The top 2 interns will get paid internship in next batch
- Letter of recommendation.
- Get interpersonal skills, team management, presentation skills.
- You can acknowledge yourself as INTERN in your email signature, LinkedIn, Facebook and other places.
Contact: Please send your updated Resume at email@example.com on/before 30th Nov., 2017
Contact Person: Mr. Suyogya Awasthy ( 8501000887, 9424266400) CFO at LawOF.
NOTE: Whenever you will send resume for Internship please write subject of the mail as ” Resume for Internship @ LawOF For Dec., 2017″
- As INTERN, you are expected to maintain a certain degree of confidentiality about the work delegated to you.
- Any intern can be removed from the internship program without any notice if work/any misconduct found unsatisfactory.
- Selected Candidates for Internship will be informed through mail only.