Centre for Environmental Law,
Centre for Environmental Law, WWF-India provides opportunities for students from law colleges/schools to undertake an internship at our New Delhi Secretariat office.
Eligible candidates interested in doing an internship at the centre can apply by filling in the application form annexed and available in the downloads box. The filled in application form needs to reach us at least two months in advance from the date of start of internship.
The duration of internship will be for 45 to 60 days, we will not accept applications for less than the mentioned duration. The objective is:
- to provide and enhance research skills of students in the field of environmental laws through practical work assignments.
- to expose them to conservation initiatives of WWF-India.
- to utilize students professional and exceptional skills towards work of conservation.
Qualification for Internship
Interns applying for the CEL internship program need to fulfill the following criteria to qualify for the internship –
The applicant should be in his/her 3rd year of study (or higher) in a 5-year law program, or in his/her 2nd year of study (or higher) in a 3-year law program.
- Filled in Internship application (Please download the form from top right box)
- Letter from concerned University placement coordinator
- Two reference Letter from subject Professors
- Curriculum Vitae
Richa Tyagi: email@example.com
Raghav Srivastava: firstname.lastname@example.org
For More Details, Click here