: Centre for Criminology and Victimology at NLU Delhi.
The Centre for Criminology and Victimology at National Law University, Delhi has been set up with the objective of promoting research, training, policy analysis and consultancy in the field of Criminal Justice, Criminal Law, Criminology and Victimology.
The Centre is engaged in the fruition of several research projects including on the evaluation of fast track courts; study of hate crimes and development of counter measure; victim friendly prosecution; and victim justice. The Centre regularly conducts workshops, seminars, training programmes, conferences and symposiums on the above-mentioned subject areas.
The Centre is looking to engage full/part time interns on a rolling basis to assist with the activities of the Centre at National Law University, Delhi.
The applicants are required to mention the duration of their availability at the time of application itself. Minimum duration is four weeks. Preference shall be given to applicants who are available for longer durations.
1.The interns shall primarily be required to conduct research in the areas of Criminal Justice, Criminal Law, Criminology and Victimology under the supervision and guidance of Research Associates/Assistants of the Centre.
2.The interns shall also be expected to be involved with other activities of the Centre including the organisation of seminars, conferences, workshops and symposiums.
CRITERIA FOR SELECTION
3. Previous internships
4. Preference will be given to the students who have completed two years of the five-year integrated LL.B. Programme/ two years of a three year LL.B. Programme.
5. Preference will be given to candidates residing in Delhi/NCR region.
- All Applicants are required to apply at-least two months prior to the proposed starting date of internship.
- The applicants are required to submit their CVs and a Statement of Purpose (maximum 400 words) to email@example.com mentioning the period of internship for which they are available.
- The interns shall be informed of their selection via email.
.for any queries Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
for full notification click here