Administration of Criminal Law in India: Emerging Issues & Challenges
At Galgotias University, Campus – I
Saturday 4th Feb., 2017
Centre for Criminal Justice Studies School of Law Galgotias University
For your kind reference, short details of the program are as follows:
Themes & Sub Themes:
Reforming the Criminal Justice System
- Adversarial & Inquisitorial Model
- Right to Silence
- Rights of the Accused
- Presumption of Innocence and Burden of Proof
- Justice to victims
- Fair Trial
Crime & Punishment
- Non custodial Sentences
- Criminal Profiling
- Plea Bargaining
- Organized Crime
- Corporate Crimes
- White Collar Crimes
- Terrorism & Economic Crimes
- Cyber Crime
Police & Prosecution
- Modern methods of Crime Investigation
- Need for a New Police Act
- Private Prosecutions
- Investigation in Cyber Crimes
- Guidelines for Investigators
- Investigator – Prosecutor relationships – Differing International Models
- Maintaining Ethical Standards: Requirements for Investigators and Prosecutors
- Role of Prosecutor at Sentencing
Sub-themes are suggestive. The researchers are free to take any topic which is coherent to the main themes.
Call for Papers:
Research Papers/Articles and Case Studies from academicians, research scholars and students are invited for presentation in the International Conference. The abstract should be submitted along with the duly filed Registration Form and Fee. There shall be an award for best paper under each of the themes.
Fee for Registration:
Registration fee is payable by each of the authors of the papers individually and separately in cash or DD, as per due dates.
Demand draft to be in favour of “GALGOTIAS UNIVERSITY” payable at New Delhi. Please ensure that you
mention the demand draft number in the application form and your name and mobile number at the back of Demand draft.
The envelope containing Registration form and DD should have the subject as International Conference on Crime & Investigation: Emerging Issues & Challenges in Criminal Justice Administration and shall be addressed to:
Dr. Kiran Rai
Dean, School of Law,
Plot No.2, Sector 17-A,
1. Teachers/Academician/ Research Scholars /Govt. Officials/Advocates/NGOs/INGOs Officials from India: Rs. 2000.
2. Students pursuing 5year/3year Law Degree and LLM program (Indian Citizen): Rs.1500.
3. Teachers/Academician/Govt. Officials/Advocates/NGOs/INGOs Officials from outside India: $ 250.
4. Research Scholars/ Post Graduate/LL.B./Intergrated LL.B./S.J.D./J/D Students from outside India: $ 200. (Registration Fee Waivers for International Scholars are available.
Please indicate your interest for a registration fee waiver when submitting your abstract.
Fee for Registration after the due date or On the spot Registration –
1. Teachers/Academician/ Research Scholars /Govt. Officials/Advocates/NGOs/INGOs Officials from India: Rs. 2500.
2. Students pursuing 5year/3year Law Degree and LLM program (Indian Citizen): Rs.2000.
1. Last date for Abstract Submission : 15/01/2017
2. Last date for Registration (Submission of Registration Form and remittance of Registration Fee ) : 15/01/2017
3. Submission of Final Paper : 24/01/2017
4. Conference : 04/02/2017
Guidelines for Abstract Submission:
• Abstract submission via email to : email@example.com
• Title of the paper, Name of the author, University/Institution/Organization, Email Address, Mobile Number etc. to be stated clearly on the cover page of the abstract.
• The abstracts should not exceed 200-300 words, and should contain the basic outlines of the central argument(s) of the paper.
• Microsoft Word Document Format only.
• The Editorial Committee of the Conference will review the abstracts.
• Notifications of acceptance status will be sent by email.
For Full Notification, CLICK HERE
For Guidlines of Submission, CLICK HERE
For Registration Form, CLICK HERE
LawOF does not claim any responsibility for the above mentioned Event/Program. We thus request you to verify its credentials on your sole responsibility, before applying for it.
The Contents of this Website are informative only and for the benefit of the general public. Even though every care has been taken to ensure the correctness of information and procedure, the www.lawof.in is not responsible for any inadvertent errors and the same may please be brought to the notice through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org