on Knowledge and Policy for Sustainable Development @
GGSIPU, Delhi [Sep 25-27]:
Submit by July 15
About the organisation
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) is the first University established in 1998 by Govt. of NCT of Delhi under the provisions of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Act, 1998 read with its Amendment in 1999 The University is recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC), India under section 12B of UGC Act.
About the conference
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University is organising an International Conference on Knowledge and Policy for Sustainable Development: Global Lessons and Local Challenges.
Sustainability is emerging as a key theme for research in almost all fields of research in the contemporary era. Sustainable development is the organizing principle for achieving human development goals.
However, the dilemma of sustainable development lies in the direct linkage of economic growth and climate change.
September 25-27, 2019
- Energy, Environment and Healthcare
- Climate Change, Sustainable Agriculture and Food Security
- Law and Governance for Sustainable Development
- Public Policy, Sustainable Consumption and Corporate Interventions
- Innovation, Communication and Technology for Sustainable Development
- Education and Empowerment for Subjective Well-being
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Sector – 16C, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110078, India.
Call for papers
Papers may be submitted here, in accordance with the following guidelines.
Oral Paper Submission Guidelines
- All the submissions should be in MS word document, font type- Times New Roman, font size-12 point, and double spaced.
- The references should be in the latest Springer (APS) style sheet.
- All submissions should be anonymous to facilitate a double-blind peer review, and should contain an abstract (250-300 words) and keywords (4-5).
- The full paper is expected to be between 4000-6000 words, including all references and other items.
- The paper should contain the following headings: Introduction; Review of Literature; Methodology; Results & Discussion (Findings) and Conclusion.
- The paper should have sections and headings such as 1, 1.1, 1.2, 2… and so on.
- While submission, the author(s) may indicate if they would want to make a poster presentation if their paper is not accepted for oral presentation but can be accepted for a poster presentation.
Poster Presentation Guidelines
The participants willing to make poster presentations may indicate the same while making their submissions.
They have a choice of structuring their submission(s) as per the oral paper submission guidelines as above or as per the poster display guidelines as below.
However, upon acceptance as a poster presentation, they need to structure the posters as per the following guidelines.
- A poster should be as self-explanatory as possible. It should be clear, structured, concise, and attractive.
- The proposal for a poster presentation should consist of an abstract (300 words at maximum) and an extended summary (1000 words at maximum, including references).
- Poster format should include the following headings: Introduction; Objectives; Material & Methods; Results & Discussion, and Conclusion.
- Poster Title: 30-35 font size in Arial Black – Body Text: 27-30 font size in Arial with single spacing.
- The images (clips arts, graphs, diagrams, and drawings) must be in high resolution EPS format (300 dpi).
- Poster Orientation: Portrait format.
- Poster Materials: Paper or cardboard and should be laminated.
- Dimensions of the poster boards are 90cm (height) x 70cm (width), submitted as one piece.
Registration procedure and fee details
Early-bird registration rates
- Students (Indian): Rs 1,500/-
- Faculty (Indian): Rs 4,000/-
- Industry (Indian): Rs 6,000/-
- Students (Foreign): USD 75/-
- Faculty and Industry (Foreign): USD 100/-
Regular rates (from 1st August 2019 to 31st August 2019):
- Students (Indian): Rs 2,500/-
- Faculty (Indian): Rs 5,000/-
- Industry (Indian): Rs 8,000/-
- Students (Foreign): USD 100/-
- Faculty and Industry (Foreign): USD 150/-
- Spot registration (only attend): Rs 2,500/-
- Full paper submission deadline:15th July 2019
- Early-bird registration deadline: 31st July 2019
- Camera-ready paper submission deadline: 16th August 2019
- Regular registration deadline: 31st August 2019
- Conference dates: 25th-27th September 2019