ON GLOBAL SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT
@ Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University ,Visakhapatnam(12- 13 OCT).
Submit by 30th JUNE
Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University was established in the year 2008. Earlier named as Andhra Pradesh University of Law, it was later changed to Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University in the year 2012. DSNLU is committed to deliver quality legal education, achieve academic excellence and promote legal research. The University has MOUs for student exchange programs with other National Law Universities at Bangalore, Kolkata, Patna and Patiala. Additionally, University has an MOU with ICADR; and is a deemed Study Centre by the IGNOU.
ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
Space Law envelops National and International Law governing exercises in Outer Space. . However, most importantly, the people of our planet must consider the question of the kind of seed one carries from earth into the heavens. The essential objective of this Conference is to give a stage to exhibit emerging issues and challenges in outer space and a contemporary analysis based on legal, political, economic as well as the scientific aspect in order to ensure peace and security in the international sphere with concern to outer space
Emerging Issues & Challenges in Outer Space.
- Space laws in the 21st century
- Future of outer space and IPR regime
- Jurisdiction in outer space
- International space law regime and environment protection.
- Race to conquer in outer space and its impact on the international polity.
- Outer space: militarization and privatization issues.
- Future of the outer space and race for rights on intellectual property.
- The sustainable use of outer space: complications and legal challenges to the peaceful uses and benefit to mankind.
- Need for domestic legislation on space law.
- Space Tourism: Future Prospects
- Investments made in outer space exploration and its effects on human development
- Commercialization of outer space
- Impact of outer space exploration on poor countries
SUBMISSION & FORMATTING GUIDELINES
To submission and formatting guidelines click here
Submissions are welcome from all the students, scholars, academicians, legal practitioners and others who can contribute to the aforesaid theme of the conference.
1. Abstract Submission – 30th June, 2019.
2. Selection of Abstracts – 5 th July, 2019
3. Final Submission – 15 th August, 2019
All the Submissions shall be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rs. 1000/- (For students)
- Rs. 2000/- (Research Scholars, Academicians, Corporates,Industries, NGOs and others) Note: Registration fee does not include accommodation
Account Name: Registrar, Damodaram
Sanjivayya National Law University, VISAKHAPATNAM
Account No: 283710100024089
Bank: Andhra Bank IFSC CODE: ANDB0002837
Branch: Waltair, MICR: 530011020, Branch Code: 000633
For Registration Please click here
Faculty Convener: Ms. Aruna K, Assistant Professor, DSNLU. Phone: +919177569903
For any Queries about Call for Papers:
1. Siva Rama Raju K (+91-8919600991)
2. Bodapati Vamsi Krishna (+91- 7036100361)
Queries about the Conference:
1. Syed Owais Talib (+91-9494691070)
2. Anshuman Mishra (+91- 8093385472)
3. Satyender Saharan (+91- 8168649893)
FOR BROCHURE CLICK HERE
FOR WEBSITE CLICK HERE