ILNU Sixth International and Tenth Biennial Conference of the Indian Society of Victimology (ISV),(Feb., 23-25, 2017)
Feb., 23-25, 2017
Deadline Abstract Submission: 27th December, 2016
For your kind reference, short details of the program are as follows:
ENSURING VICTIM’S PARTICIPATION IN THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM
Participants are free to take any other area related to the main theme. However, following sub-themes can be considered:
- Constitutional and Human Rights Safeguards for Victims
- Investigation and other Pre-Trial Procedures for Victims
- Private Prosecution of Criminal Cases by Victims
- Representation of Victim’s Interest in Bail Orders of Accused
- Plea Bargaining and Settlement Mechanisms for Victims
- Victim and Witness Protection Measures
- Government Victim Compensation Schemes
- Hearing of Victim in Sentencing Process
- Judicial Orders for Adequate and Just Compensation for Victims
- Rights of Victims in Post-Trial Process
- Public Participation for Victims by Non-Governmental Organizations and Social Activists
23rd – 25th February, 2017
Institute of Law, Nirma University, Ahmedabad
|Abstract Submission||December 27, 2016|
|Intimation of Acceptance of Abstract||January 02, 2017|
|Registration||January 09, 2017|
|Final Paper Submission||January 23, 2017|
|Last date of Registration for participants||February 15, 2017|
- Papers (theoretical/empirical) should pertain to the above theme or sub-themes.
- Papers should be submitted in Times New Roman font, size 12 with double line spacing, should not exceed 5000 words, including tables and figures. The paper should be accompanied by an abstract of 150 words. Abstracts of papers, if received within the deadline, will be published in the Book of Abstracts.
- All references and citation mode for the Conference paper shall be as per the Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation, 19th Edition.
- Submission should include separate Title Page which clearly indicates the name(s) of the author(s), complete mailing address (es), Telephone No. and e-mail address (es)
- The text of the full paper and abstract must include title of the paper, but must not include the name(s) of the author(s) as the papers will be blind reviewed.
- Co-authorship up to two are allowed with separate registration.
- Only original unpublished work is sought.
- Papers will be screened by a committee of experts and only those approved will be accepted. The ISV will retain exclusive rights to publish all the papers accepted for presentation as Conference Proceedings. Papers and Abstracts shall be e-mailed to email@example.com as attachment.
Nirma University, S.G. Highway,
Ahmedabad – 382481 (Gujarat), India
Coordinating Secretary :
Dr. Krishnapal Malik : +91 9426766655
Student Coordinator :
Mr. Vardhman Jain : +91 9406506464
For Full Information visit Website, CLICK HERE
For Brochure, CLICK HERE
LawOF does not claim any responsibility for the above mentioned Event/Program. We thus request you to verify its credentials on your sole responsibility, before applying for it.
The Contents of this Website are informative only and for the benefit of the general public. Even though every care has been taken to ensure the correctness of information and procedure, the www.lawof.in is not responsible for any inadvertent errors and the same may please be brought to the notice through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org