We’re Hiring Again – Become Our Representative at Your College; VidhiAagaz
Established in June 2017, VidhiAagaz is a dedicated team of 40+ academicians and 200+ Students from 4 different countries i.e. India, France, Ethiopia and Nigeria with an intent to be a leader in facilitating a new kind of discussion in various fields of law, management and other such disciplines.
VidhiAagaz has published 1000+ manuscripts in its 3 Series of Book and two Internationals Journals i.e. International Journal of Law Management & Humanities [ISSN 2581-5369] and International Journal of Legal Science & Innovation, ISSN of which is underway.
Campus Representative Program
The Vidhi Aagaz Campus Representative Program is not just another program to outreach the students with an intent to earn money. It is a program designed to outreach maximum students, academicians and institution for the promotion of research writing and publication ethics, believing that such engagement is transformative and that it is time for transformation in academia.
It is a program where the students work for the promotion of intelligentsia, while improving their skill and network.
6 months (Will be extended on the basis of work)
Students pursuing any undergraduate or post-graduate course. Must be well-connected to the students and authorities of the college who can fetch the results.
Number of Positions: Two (2) Campus Representatives from each college/ university.
- Students actively involved in managing Campus Events
- Good relations with College Authorities & Students
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English & Hindi
- Strong strategic thinker.
- Have Some Publications
- Punctual and ready for promotional tasks also
- Students working in Societies of College will be preferred
WHAT WILL BE YOUR ROLE
- Act as a liaison between VidhiAagaz and the respective institution.
- Build relationships on campus with faculty and student groups on behalf of VidhiAagaz.
- Work for Collaborations between respective college and VidhiAagaz for events and various other things.
- Schedule Events, Sessions and Seminars of VidhiAagaz at your college through dialogue with College Authorities
- Help boost participation for all VidhiAagaz programs in and around the campus.
- Circulate the information & e-posters through email, mailing-list and various Social Media.
- Ensure a pre-defined number of registrations from your campus
- Initiate dialogue with College Societies, Newsletters etc. to communicate the programs through official channels.
Depending on the expertise and background of the ambassadors, they will be divided into different functions, namely writer, researcher, student editor, paralegal, Social Media Manager etc. and will be trained with the required expertise (Opportunity for volunteering experience will depend on the performance in pre-event work, including number of registrations ensured)
- To provide innovative inputs for the growth of VidhiAagaz
- To work for the different Conferences and Events of VidhiAagaz & its journals with their full capacity.
- To do any other task related to the profile, allotted to you anytime in between
- To follow the code of conduct set forth by the organization and maintain its decorum and privacy at all times and situations
PERKS YOU’LL GET
- Internship will be pro-bono, but special perks will be provided on the basis of performance. Assured 10% amount from the Business you get to us.
- Tons of real-life leadership experience at the campus level.
- Lead the discourse and dialogue on campus, be the face of International Organisation.
- Certificates on completion of program.
- 10% Discount in every competition/call for paper of VidhiAagaz & its international Journals
- Some Free Blog Publication (Depends on the quality of blogs)
- Opportunity to make your special identity, you can write yourself as Campus Representative, Vidhi Aagaz in your email signatures, LinkedIn, Facebook, Insta profiles, blogs, personal pages etc.
- Opportunity to win Special Recognition, Awards, Free Publications, Sponsored Conferences, Competitions and many more goodies
Last date to apply
15th March 2019.
Process of selection
Step 1- Screening of CV
Step 2- Brief telephonic conversation
How to Apply
Everyone is not made for everything. Kindly Read All the requirements and terms above before submitting the application and make sure that you’re made for this job!
If, your are so sure that you’re made for this work, apply by filling the Form HERE
PLEASE NOTE THAT the position will be on contractual basis and person appointed can be removed from the post without any notice if work found unsatisfactory and Perks will be increased or decreased on the basis of your work.
For any further queries feel free to:
- Email our Literary Commissioning Officer at email@example.com