“The GLCMUN Society is honoured to announce and invite essays for the Freedom Fighter Prem Nidhi Agrawal Memorial Essay Competition in association with Virendra Agrawal & Co, Deadline 12th Feb 2018”
The topics for this Essay Competition will be:
1) Electoral Reforms for Modern India with respect to the report of the Election Commission 2016-2017.
2) Indian Freedom Struggle; Conservatives vs Radicalists.
The prizes for the top three essays selected will be as follows :
1) 1st Prize: Rs 6000 and publication in the GLCMUN Souvenir.
2) 2nd Prize: Rs 4000 and publication in the Anniversary Issue.
3) 3rd Prize: Rs 2000 and Delegate Fee Waiver for GLCMUN’18.
Deadline for the submitting the essay is 24th February 2018.
Send in your essays at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject application “PN Agrawal Memorial Essay Competition” in a word file.
Click here for
Winners will be felicitated at the Closing Ceremony of GLCMUN’18.”
LawOF as the media partner for the same event as well