GIL 7th National Moot Court Competition, 2017 on 4th-5th March @ Geeta Institute of Law
For your kind reference, short details of the program are as follows:
THE 7th NATIONAL MOOT COURT COMPETITION is being organized by GEETA INSTITUTE OF LAW under the auspicious support of GEETA GROUP OF INSTITUTIONS which promises to provide an experience par excellence.
- 15th Dec, 2016 Release of Moot Problem and Rules of the Moot Court Competition
- 1st Feb , 2017 Last date of Registration
- Feb 10, 2017 Last Date for Submission of Memorials (Soft copy) Email: email@example.com
- Feb 10, 2017 Last date of Receiving Demand Drafts (Soft Copy)
- Feb 15, 2017 Last Date for submission of Memorials (Hard copy)& Demand Draft (Hard Copy)
Date and Venue:
7th National Moot Court Competition shall be held on 4th and 5th March 2017 at Geeta Institute of Law.
The Competition is open for bonafide students pursuing 5 Year and 3 Years LL.B. Course
The Competition shall be conducted in English language only.
Each team shall consist of three members (two speakers and one researcher). The researcher will be allowed to argue instead of a speaker with prior permission of the Principal- Geeta Institute of Law.
In order to confirm participation, teams of every Institution should register themselves. The registration process consists of the following:
- Each Team is required to send a scanned copy of Demand Draft along with duly filled-in Registration form (annexed herewith) to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10th Feb 2017. Subject of the mail should bear “Registration Form for 7th NATIONAL MOOT COURT”.
- Forms received after the last date of registration will not be considered. In case of any changes in the team composition, in terms of the members, the same must be officially conveyed to the Organizers before February 28, 2017.
- Each Team will be allotted a code.
i. Rs 5000/-for each participating team consisting of 3 members. (With decent accommodation)
ii. Rs 1500/- for every additional member accompanying the teams.
DEMAND DRAFT/NEFT The details for Demand Draft/NEFT transactions are given hereunder:
The Demand Draft shall be drawn in the favor of “Geeta Institute of Law” payable at Panipat.
Bank Account Detail for NEFT Transaction: Name- “Geeta Institute of Law” Bank: Indian Overseas Bank Branch: Samalkha, Haryana Account Number: 362001000000100 IFSC Code: IOBA0003620
Registration Form and Original Demand Draft/NEFT details should be send to the address of the institute and “Registration Form for Geeta Institute of Law 7th National Moot Court Competition -2017” should be superscribed on the envelope by February 15, 2017. The address is as under:
Principal, Geeta Institute of Law, Village Karhans, G.T. Road , Samalkha, Panipat- 132101 (Haryana)
AWARDS AND CERTIFICATES
1. Winning Team Award a. Winners trophy; b. Cash Prize of Rs. 11000/-
2. 1st Runner up Team Award a. 1st Runner’s up Trophy b. Cash Prize of Rs. 5000/-
3. Teams qualifying for Semi-finals Each Team member shall be awarded with a trophy as a token of appreciation
4. Winning Memorial Award – Rs. 2100 with trophy.
5. Runner-up Memorial Award – Rs. 1500 with trophy.
6. Best Male Mooter Award – Rs. 2100 with trophy.
7. Best Female Mooter Award – Rs. 2100 with trophy.
8. Best Researcher Award – Rs. 2100 with trophy.
ACCOMMODATION, FOOD AND TRAVEL:
Accommodation shall be provided by the Organizers from the afternoon of 4th March 2017. Transportation shall be provided by the Organizers to the Participating teams only at the time of their arrival and departure as per their previously intimated Travel Plan. However, regular bus trips from the Campus would be scheduled by the Institute during the Moot Court Competition.
QUERIES AND CLARIFICATIONS:
In case of any questions related to problem or clarification regarding the competition, feel free to Contact the following: E-mail: email@example.com or call 9996633387.
Moot Court Convener
Asst. Prof. Sandeep Saini +91 – 9466406535
Moot Court Co-Conveners
Asst. Prof. Kanishka,: +91 – 9996633387
Asst. Prof. Neelam Ruhal +91 – 7056350134
Manikya :+91- 9991444447
Shashwat Sharma: +91- 8930725267
Intizar: +91- 9050261567
Anubhav Garg +91- 9354864403
For Full Brochure, CLICK HERE
For Moot Proposition, CLICK HERE
For Registration and Travel Form, CLICK HERE
For More Information, CLICK HERE
LawOF does not claim any responsibility for the above mentioned Event/Program. We thus request you to verify its credentials on your sole responsibility, before applying for it.
The Contents of this Website are informative only and for the benefit of the general public. Even though every care has been taken to ensure the correctness of information and procedure, the www.lawof.in is not responsible for any inadvertent errors and the same may please be brought to the notice through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org