Contract Drafting Competition 2018
Kashyap & Kashyap (Law Firm)
Last date for submission: August 12, 20
This Competition is setup with the intention of getting away from the formalities of traditional copy-paste-edited contracts and to shift law students focus to the content drafting and indeed we have adopted the mantra of “substance and style” as a principle for the drafters to stand by.
Participants are required to fill out a registration form . Post registration through google forms, participants will receive the payment mode & required details on
their email addresses.
Registration Fee for Individuals shall be
₹300 (Indian Rupees Three Hundred) and for Team (of two only) Participants shall be ₹500 (Indian Rupees Five Hundred).
- The winner will be awarded with a cash prize of ₹7,000 (Indian Rupees Ten Thousand Only), a certificate and an opportunity to intern for a period of 30 (Thirty) days with Kashyap and Kashyap.
- The First runner-up shall receive a cash prize of ₹3,000 (Indian Rupees Three Thousand Only) and a certificate.
- The Second runner-up shall receive a cash prize of
₹2,000 (Indian Rupees Two Thousand Only) and a certificate.
- Each Participant will be given a Certificate of Participation.
So, that’s where you come in! [Find the form, rules and case brief on the website]
- Registration closes: July 31, 2018
- Last date for submission: August 12, 2018
If you have any questions whatsoever about the competition, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
M: +91 9910018899