Contemporary Law and Policy Review Volume 1, Issue 2 by NLU Nagpur: Submit by March 31
The Student Editorial Board of National Law University, Nagpur is pleased to invite submissions for Volume 1, Issue 2 of Contemporary Law and Policy Review (CLPR).
Contemporary Law and Policy Review is a student-edited, peer-reviewed, bi-annual law journal under faculty supervision aimed at an interdisciplinary approach towards legal research. It seeks to provide a platform for comprehensive research on various facets of contemporary law and policy related issues.
We accept submissions under the following categories:
• Research Papers: The word limit should range between 5000-7000 words.
• Notes and Comments: The word limit should range between 3000-4500 words.
• Case Comments: The word limit should range between 2000-3000 words.
• Book Reviews: The word limit should range between 1500-2500 words.
The above-specified word limits shall be exclusive of footnotes.
The journal does not restrict its scope to any particular legal sphere or area; hence the theme of the submissions may revolve around any contemporary issue of law and allied disciplines.
Submissions are invited from:
• Academicians and Professionals;
• Members of the Bench and Bar;
• Government Officials;
• Research Scholars; and
• Research papers, notes and comments must be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 250 words
• Co-authorship up to two authors is allowed.
• The submissions must be mailed to email@example.com.
• The submissions must be the original work of the author(s). 15% in toto and 10% from a single source with acknowledgement will be considered within the permissible limits of plagiarism.
• Submitted entries must not have been sent for consideration at any other place for presentation or publication.
• The citations must conform to the Standard Indian Legal Citation Manual (SILC).
• The last date for submission of full Research Paper/Notes/Comments/Case Comment and Book Review is March 31, 2019 up to 11:59 PM.