Call for Papers: Vision 2025- Conference on Connecting North East through Open Learning (6th-7th May 2017) Deadline: 10th April 2017
The National Conference on VISION 2025: Connecting North East through Open and Distance Learning is organised by IGNOU – Indira Gandhi National Open University at Jorhat, Assam in association with Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University and CSIR – North East Institute of Science and Technology.
This conference will be held on 6th and 7th May at CSIR-North East Institute of Science and Technology, Jorhat.
The aims and objectives of the conference are:
- To have an overview of the profile of higher education institutions and skill development institutions of
North East Region (NER).
- To identify the difficulties faced by NER in the field of education and map the probable need based skill
development programmes relevant to NER in the near future.
- To frame strategy to be adopted by institutions of Open and Distance Learning to skill the masses so as to face the new challenges of the emerging technology driven society.
Call for papers:
Academicians, Research scholars and stake holders across the nation are invited to submit original and unpublished research papers in any of the following topics.
- Development and present Status of Higher education in NER
- Socio-political history of NER and impact on educational development
- Role of Distance education in Higher Education and skill Development
- Privatization of Higher education
- Reservation Policy in India in Higher Education
- Women and weaker Sections (SC/ST) in Higher Education
- Educational programme for skill development
- Resource mapping and needs of new strategy for Education/ODL, identifying need based academic programme.
- Emerging Technologies and ODL
- New technology driven society in North East India: adapting to education & changes
- Synergy and collaboration between institutions
- Research in Distance Education in North East India
- The changing profile of the learner/ student in North East India
- ODL in NE India-Catalyst for Development
- Synergising Learning with Skills, with special reference to NE India
- Identity of New Learning Exploring Distance Learning in NE India
- Synergies and Networking-Possibilities of ODL in NE India
An abstract should be submitted on or before 10th April’17 at email@example.com.
Authors will be notified by 17th April’17 about the status of their abstract.
Full papers for the conference should be submitted before 30th April’17.
A registration fee of Rs. 1000 should be deposited during registration on 6th May 2017.
For Full Details Click Here
LawOF does not claim any responsibility for the above mentioned Event/Program. We thus request you to verify its credentials on your sole responsibility, before applying for it.
The Contents of this Website are informative only and for the benefit of the general public. Even though every care has been taken to ensure the correctness of information and procedure, the www.lawof.in is not responsible for any inadvertent errors and the same may please be brought to the notice through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org