CALL FOR PAPERS: TNNLS NATIONAL CONFERENCE ON CITIZENSHIP, REFUGEES AND HUMAN RIGHTS IN THE CONTEMPORARY WORLD (Jan 20-21, Tiruchirappalli) – SUBMIT BY JAN 10
The Tamil Nadu National Law School, Tiruchirappalliis pleased to announce its National Conference onCITIZENSHIP, REFUGEES AND HUMAN RIGHTS IN THE CONTEMPORARY WORLD, on 20th and 21stJanuary, 2018. The Conference will be graced by apanel of eminent scholars that will includeProf. (Dr.) Mahendra Pal Singh, Prof. (Dr.) Manoj Kumar Sinha, Prof. (Dr.) SitharamamKakarala and other eminent individuals.
ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
The objective of this Conference is to analyze and bring out the current state of human rights in relation to refugees and stateless persons. Further, the impact of violence, war and persecution will also be discussed in this conference. This conference intends to highlight the importance of having suitable laws for the protection of the rights of these stakeholders through various nodal methods, and also intends to bring out the realities in this area to help the State frame suitable laws in the future.
CALL FOR PAPERS
Research papers from Academicians, Research Scholars, Professionals, Policy Makers and Students (Both UG and PG) are invited. Co-authorship is permitted. The research papers must be original and unpublished. Certificates will be issued to the authors who attend the Conference and present the paper during the technical session.Interested persons are requested to submit an abstract not exceeding 500 words by 11:59 PM on 6th December, 2017.
NOTE: The Abstract should include details such as the name of the author, co-author and his/her respective institution.
CITIZENSHIP, REFUGEES AND HUMAN RIGHTS IN THE CONTEMPORARY WORLD
- State Obligation Towards Refugees: Balance between Human Rights and National Interest
- Role of International Organizations in Refugee Crisis: A Critical Study of UNHCR from its Inception.
- Feminist Jurisprudence and Refugees: A Case of Double Discrimination
- Environmental Refugees and India: Issues and Challenges
- Stateless Person and Citizenship: Prospect of International Citizenship Law
- Exigency of a Domestic Law on Refugees: Need for a Coherent Asylum and Refugee Policy
- Word limit: 3000 – 4000
- Font style: Times New Roman
- Font size: 12 (Main text), 10 (Footnotes)
- Line Spacing: 1.5 (Main text), 1.0 (Footnotes)
- Citation Style: Any uniform mode of citation
- Margins: 1 inch (i.e. 2.54 cm) on each side
- Submission of abstract: 6th December, 2017
- Intimation of the selected abstracts: 10thDecember, 2017
- Payment of Registration Fee: 15th December, 2017
- Submission of Full Paper: 10th January, 2018
- Conference: 20th January & 21st January, 2018
Submissions of Abstracts and Papers have to be made via email email@example.com the subject as “Submission of Abstract/ Submission of Research Paper”.
For further details refer to the Brochure
Vidhyadhar Goud (+91 9600427638), Suryanarayana S.M (+91 9443284343), Subham S. Biswal (+91 9566547545).