Call for Papers: Students Law Review by Karnataka State Law University [Vol 7] : Submit by Dec 31
About the Organizer
The Karnataka State Law University is a State university situated at Navanagar, Hubli, Karnataka, India. It was set up in January, 2009 by the government of Karnataka with a campus spread over 55 acres of land.
About the Law Review
Karnataka State Law University Student Law Review, Volume-VII is exclusively devoted to “HEALTH AND LAW”.
The Karnataka State Law University Students’ Law Review is entirely dedicated to hone research writing skills among students. Students are invited to write on the broad theme of “Health and Law”
- Articles (not exceeding 15 pages )
- Short Notes (not exceeding 8 pages )
- Book Reviews (not exceeding 3 pages )
- Case Comments/Legislative Reviews (not exceeding 8 pages)
Co-authored papers must not be by more than two authors.
- All contributions should represent original ideas and interpretations coupled with critical evaluation and assessment.
- All works must be original and unpublished. The research papers should not be plagiarized wholly or in part from any sources.
- Contributors must submit their work in MS Word format (.doc or .docx extensions), Times New Roman, 1.5 spacing with font size of 12 for main text and 10 for footnotes with single line spacing. PDF/other formats will not be accepted.
- The articles must be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Contributors must also submit their work in Hard Copy on intimation from
- KSLU of the selection of their respective submissions to the Editorial Board, Karnataka State Law University Student Review, KSLU, Navanagar, Hubballi – 580025.
- The hard copy should be sent along with the Copyright Declaration attached with the call for papers.
- Contributors are required to provide full details for correspondence: name of the author, name of the institution and year of studying, postal address, phone numbers and email address.
- The copyright shall be with the KSLU.
- Citations should be in accordance with the Indian Law Institute Style.
- The submission deadline (electronic copy) is 31st December 2019.
The first five articles selected for publication will be rewarded as under
First Prize Rs. 5,000/-
Second Prize Rs.4,000/-
The remaining three will be awarded Rs. 2,000/- each.