Call for Papers : NUSRL Seminar on Crime and Consent : A Feministic Re-Visitation
(18th November, 2017)
The last date for submission of abstract is 1st November, 17 by 11:59 pm
A seminar is broadly based on the subject of crimes against women which is a critical area of research, this broad topic will be sub-divided into 4 themes which will be focusing on specific issues under the broad topic. Participants will have to submit a preliminary abstract on any of the one sub-themes, this abstract will be judged as a qualifier, which will be shortlisted on the basis of their prima-facie research and the method of approaching the topic. Acceptance of fully completed research article will be limited to only those shortlisted candidates. These candidates will be called for presentation in front of experts in that particular field.
About the Seminar
Original unpublished research papers are invited from the participants on the theme “Crime and Consent: A Feministic Re-visitation” and related areas on the sub-themes mentioned below:
- Consent under I.P.C.
- Mohd. Farooqui Case: Revisiting “Consent”
- Misreading Consent in Sexual Offences
- Marital Rape: Does Consent matter?
Guidelines and Submission Procedure
There is an abstract submission followed by Paper.
- The last date for submission of abstract is 1st November, 17 by 11:59 pm.
- All the submissions must be submitted via email to email@example.com
- The selection of the abstracts would be intimidated to the authors by 4th November,17 by 11:59 pm via respective e-mails mentioned in the cover letter.
- The last date of submission of full-length paper is 15th November, 017 by 11:59 pm.
- The registration fee for Seminar is ₹1000/- for faculties, academicians, scholar’s, lawyers, etc. and ₹700/- for law students (individually) and ₹1500/- (for Co-authorship) is required to be paid along with registration form.
- The registration fee is to be paid through Demand Draft in favour of – “Registrar NUSRL Ranchi” payable at Ranchi.
- The authors have to submit their Registration Form along with details of Demand Draft electronically via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Date for abstract submission: 1st November 2017
Communication of abstract selection: 4th November 2017
Last Date for full-length paper submission: 15th November 2017
Date of Seminar: 18th November 2017
For Brochure, CLICK HERE