Call For Papers:
Lex Research Hub Journal
Law and Multidisciplinary Issues (Vol I, Issue II):
Submit by March 03
Lex Research Hub Journal On Law and Multidisciplinary Issues (ISSN 2582 – 211X) is an Online Journal is quarterly, Peer Review, Academic Journal, published online, that seeks to provide an interactive forum for the publication of articles in the field of Law and Multi-disciplinary issues.
Any Theme Relating to Law, Policy & Governance.
A maximum of one co-author is allowed.
- Submission deadline: 3rd March, 2020.
- Date of notification to authors: 15th March, 2020.
- Date of publication of the journal: 20th March, 2020.
- Dispatch of Certificates on or before: 30th March, 2020.
- E-Certificate will be issued via E-mail.
- Best research paper or article or case comment will get an opportunity to work under our editorial team as “Intern Editor” and “Intern Researchers”
- Single Authored: 800/-
- Co-Authored: 1000/-
The submission must be formatted according to the following instructions:
- The submission must be in MS Word Format and font in Times New Roman.
- The main text should be in a font size of 12.
- A line spacing of 1.5 should be followed for the main text.
- All text should be justified.
- The font of footnotes must be in Times New Roman.
- The footnotes shall be in font size 10.
- A line spacing 1.0 for the footnotes is to followed.
- All the footnotes should be justified.
The system of citation is expected to be followed by the contributors is BLUEBOOK 19th Edition.
HOW TO SUBMIT
- All the Submissions must be e-mailed to email@example.com in (‘.doc’ or ‘.docx’) format with the subject ‘LRHJ Submission……… ’.
[NOTE: Any submission in PDF or Others formats or hard copy will not be accepted for publication.]
- The body of the email must contain the name of the author(s), contact number, academic year (if applicable), qualifications (if applicable), title of the paper, and any others details if applicable.
- In this emailed must be attached Copyright agreement form along with a duly signed declaration that the article has not been published and/or is not in the course of being published in any journal, magazine, newspaper, website, etc.
Google Pay or Paytm – 8001324635
Pay through Payment Gateway
Please take a screenshot after payment and send it by mail
Mobile – 8001324635
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org