Call for Papers: India’s first legal magazine LawZ Vol 18 No.1 Issue 199 (ISSN : 2456-3587); Submission on Rolling Basis for the Year 2018
India’s first legal magazine LawZ (ISSN : 2456-3587) is now accepting submissions for its monthly issues.
The Legal magazine, “LawZ”, is India’s leading most monthly Law Magazine. It is Seventeen years old and continuously in print without a single issue break. Parts of the Legal Magazine “LawZ” are also available as softcopy on its website http://lawzmag.com/ and on https://www.magzter.com/ .
The magazine is themed to address issues relating to the law, justice system and legal aspects. It touches upon the social and economic issues affecting the society at large.
The magazine encourages scholars, students and faculty members to submit innovative writings.
TOPICS FOR THE ENTERIES:
Any topic on above subject.
The journal accepts entries on a rolling basis for year 2018.
- All the manuscripts shall be mailed to us with subject “LawZ 2018 – Call for Papers”
- The expected range for manuscript is 2000 to 2500 words (No footnotes please). Submissions must be made in the MS Word (.doc/.docx) format.
- The body of the manuscript should be in Times New Roman, Font Size 12 and in 1.5 line spacing.
- Co-authorship is permissible up to a maximum of two authors.
- The submission shall also contain a separate Cover Letter as an attachment enumerating the following details:
- Title of the Chapter.
- Name and Designation of the Author(s).
- Name of the Institution.
- E-mail Address.
- Postal Address.
- Contact Number.
- Declaration mentioning that it is an original work.
- Submissions must be made via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- It shall be the sole responsibility of the author/s to ensure that all references and citations stated in the submissions are correct and submissions must not infringe copyright/any other rights of any third parties, submission should be original, and must not be previously published or must not be in the stage of submission/consideration anywhere else and the undertaking regarding the same in the prescribed format shall be mandatory.
- All chapters submitted must be plagiarism free.
- Author(s) must strictly adhere to guidelines, failing which their submissions may not be considered.
▪ Notification of Acceptance/Rejection: Within 10 days from the Date of Submission of Manuscript.
Upon acceptance a communication will be sent to your e-mail id. The Author may then remit the following fee within a week as under:
- Single Authored Chapter – INR 1000/-.
- Co-Authored Research Article – INR 1500/-
The author may send a trailing mail containing the bank payment confirmation details.
BANK PAYMENT DETAILS FOR NEFT
Name of the Bank: INDUSIND BANK
Name of the Account: LAWZ MEDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Nature of the Account: CURRENT ACCOUNT
Account Number: 251973196429
IFSC Code: INDB0000148
Branch: LAJPAT NAGAR IV, NEW DELHI
PRIZES [To be Decided, Declared and Distributed on 26th January 2019]
- From amongst all the contributed articles accepted for printing in the year 2018, 3 articles will be selected by the Editorial Board.
- The Author(s) of the said 3 selected articles will be given 1st, 2nd and 3rd prizes respectively.
- The decision of the Editorial Board shall be final and no communication in this regard shall be entertained. The decision shall be at the sole discretion of the Editorial Board on such parameters as the Editorial Board may deem fit and proper.
- 1st Prize: INR 7,500/-
- 2nd Prize: INR 5,000/-
- 3rd Prize: INR 2,500/-
- Certificate of participation will be issued to all the Accepted Article Contributors.
For any further queries feel free to contact –